Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 11th, 2013
VIP User

mumford75 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down New Bait Game

VIP User

Made return appointment with one of the girls at Valencia Spa in OC, one hour $60. Half-way into massage she tells me that due to recent surgery she cannot continue and will send another girl in to finish the hour. Manager appears and says another $20 for new girl. They figure I am getting two half-hour sessions! Tell her to call big-boss-mmsn Lynn. No go, they want more $$$… I get partial refund. Be careful out there .
Unread August 11th, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, memc. Valencia Spa in Laguna Hills. Good to know.
Unread August 14th, 2013
VIP User

9inlite

that sucks I have been there many times and have never had that happen I bet Lynn does not know about that shit
Unread August 16th, 2013
VIP User

mumford75 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9inlite View Post
that sucks I have been there many times and have never had that happen I bet Lynn does not know about that shit
Yes Lynn does "know about that shit". The front desk called Lynn and I spoke with her. And yes Lynn recognized me.
Unread August 17th, 2013
VIP User

horndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the rough

I hope someone tells Lynn that if that shit keeps up word will get around and they could see a BIG drop in business
Unread August 18th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Like thats going to work! Pussy rules the world! At least in California! There are more Dicks with money than they can currently handle...sad but true. I heard Linh is openning up another shop close by plus the old LFBC is back online with a different Viet crew.

I would love to support a fellow monger and boycott, but little aloha doesnt read these forums and he drives the car...plenty of other choice out there, but this didnt seem like a common practice at V. Plus the mgt isnt the one that takes the hit, its the therapists that gets the shaft...hehe..
Unread August 21st, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future
Default Another Bait and Switch

I went to a massage parlor in Ontario yesterday.
I never been there before so I only got 30 minutes, to minimize my damage.
They had a nice Chinese woman named Jenny working,
good skin, young with a nice body also. The massage was above average and the I told her i wanted to flip.

She told me for 30 minutes she only does the back.
I lost total interest, in her, the massage and that shop.
I began to put my cloths on and she ask if I wanted to finish the massage.
I told her no.
She asked for a tip ever though I did not finish the massage and got no HE.
I told her I only tip if I flip.
Unread August 21st, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice
Talking You're kidding me, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorthor View Post
I went to a massage parlor in Ontario yesterday.
I never been there before so I only got 30 minutes, to minimize my damage.
They had a nice Chinese woman named Jenny working,
good skin, young with a nice body also. The massage was above average and the I told her i wanted to flip.

She told me for 30 minutes she only does the back.
I lost total interest, in her, the massage and that shop.
I began to put my cloths on and she ask if I wanted to finish the massage.
I told her no.
She asked for a tip ever though I did not finish the massage and got no HE.
I told her I only tip if I flip.
So, you went to a massage parlor and were getting a massage, which you described as above average. Then you (not her) cut your own time short, even though she was willing to continue doing the massage you paid for.

Somehow that equates to you as a "bait and switch," so you left early (in a huff) and stiffed her on the tip.

I'm still trying to figure out what she did wrong.

Did she deny your God-given right to flip during a 30 minute massage? Was she perhaps not even going to give you your guaranteed HE? You assumed it was a legit place (which it probably was), so in your mind you got ripped off? Oh, please!
Unread August 21st, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

My God Thorthor. Be prepared for the slaughter! Do you realize that HE are against the law and not every place and ladies cross the line? Your arrogance amazes me. What is so bad about an above average thirty minute legit massage from a young nice woman.
Boo hoo to you!
Unread August 21st, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

This is okay she still got $10 for the house money.
and I shorted myself 10 minutes because I had to go to San Diego where I am right now.
It was fair to me. I did not use all of my time. She did not have to do the massage during that time.

Also, this place provides extras she was new here.
I have no time nor money for 3 visits to get a HJ from her.
Maybe only the owner does HJ.

I will post a review for all of you guy to flock to the place if you like.