Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 22nd, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

[quote=NicetoKnow;61547]No matter if I get a half Hr or Full, I am being asked for $60 for the hand. Really annoying. I'm old enough to remember when a Handy was an extra $20. I have had more than a few ask for $120-$140 for FS. I think they are getting desperate because the economy is down and they are trying to make up for lost customers. But I am personally staying away from $60 HJ's, $100 BJ's and $120+ FS, unless I am with Ava "Fuckin" Devine. Then I'll pay the rate.[/QUOTE

If you plan fucking Ava Devine eat better eat your wheaties and bring a tag team partner..LOL
Unread September 23rd, 2012
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

We need to expose poster that overpay.
Some of these guys do not even try to get a lower tip they just pay.
I am sick of these 40 and 50 year old girls I have been seeing over the years are still charging $100 for FS.
I am like we are both 10 years older and the pussy is worn out after fucking so much. When does the price go down.
VIP User

bb smurf

My standard rate on Valley Blvd is $60. for FS, and that has always been accepted with a smile
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Lol. You guys crack me up. In SoCal, we have the cheapest, most diverse and most abundant selection of rent-a-pussy (or rent-a-mouth, hand, ass, etc.) in the whole USA, and you're talking about "going on strike," outing big tippers and trying to train these girls to work for peanuts and never ask for more tips. You should see what our hobby is like in the rest of America. Short of going to Asia or south of the border, we have it made here. If an extra $20 is going to break your hobby budget, then maybe you have the wrong hobby. It's not a good hobby for cheapskates.

I almost always pay the going rate and tip the going tip, but I will tip more on two different occasions:

One, I'm super horny, really need to bust a nut and girl won't budge on the money. Yeah, I could "teach her a lesson," forfeit my gate fee (halfway through the massage shouldn't be free) and walk out without tipping and my wood still throbbing, but why? Do you really think the girl will learn anything? The only thing she will remember is "cheap guy, weird too." That's it! So, unless it's too outrageous, I pay up for my release and never ask for her again. If she asks why, I will tell her. Maybe it will register, but I doubt it. Being a good provider is intuitive. Either they have it or they don't. You can't make a bad provider into a good one. No fucking way, although the opposite is true, and many good providers turn to shit because of the mongers they have to put up with.

Two, the other scenario when I will over-tip is if the service was exceptional. If she has a good attitude and works hard for me, I will definitely show my appreciation. Am I "messing it up" for my less generous brethren? I doubt it. Like I said, a good provider is a good provider, whether she is working for a high-roller or a penny-pincher. So why tip her more if the service is the same? If you have to ask that question, I feel sorry for you.

I also have little patience for mongers who try to force their own standards on everyone else, like insisting that no one is allowed to call a girl GFE unless she meets his own personal list of criteria. Like, who died and made you God? You write your reviews and I'll write mine.

Yeah, I "went off" a little today...
Unread September 24th, 2012
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Asiansam,
I with you a good provider is a good provider, they are born that way, And a good client is a good find for a good provider. You tip according to the service, poor service minor tip, exceptional service major tip. The good ones know, and they remember. A larger tip for a regular provider will help in the long run, Maybe thats why some of these guys have mileage that varies so much on these reviews, they just dont know how to treat the ladies, they only know how to treat the whores.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

@Asiansam: Wow, very well said my good man! I agree with everything you said and quite honestly, I couldn't have said it better myself! I have been "beaten up" (in the comments section of my review) on more than one occasion for tipping more than what some other fellow hobbyist felt was appropriate. I used to get all offended and try to defend myself to these controlling, narcissistic cheapskates but now I just laugh at their comments. I agree there should be "guidelines" to follow and 95% of the time I do; but if on the rare occasion I receive what I consider to be exceptional service by a girl I find very attractive, then I'm digging deeper in my wallet to reward her for great service! And if any of the other mongers don't like it, go see the Massage Nazi for your bargain massage! ;-)
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

(QUOTE): "...the other scenario when I will over-tip is if the service was exceptional. If she has a good attitude and works hard for me, I will definitely show my appreciation."

And, that is the point..."Exceptional" being the optimum word. That's not happening at a lot of these $60 joints. I almost always get the Full Hour. A friendly and competent message gets a $20 tip. If, at the end, she wants to oil me up and take hold, I will give her another $20. If she wants to pop out the boobs and drop her shorts or lift her dress, to give me access, now we are talking another $20. But she isn't about to get the $40 additional just to wank me off. Lately, right from the start, the attitude isn't there. There is an air of "I deserve this because I'm a hot piece of Asian ass."

So, I won't concede the point. I will concede that exceptional service warrants a revised tipping schedule. But we all know this is a business. Maybe I've been at this for so long, that I can see when the scam is on. This is a buyers market right now. Plus, I'm the customer. A lot of these girls are working very hard for their tips, no doubt!! But, I'll be damned to discover that there are a lot of girls NOT working hard, but going through the motions and relying on their looks, (IMHO). Those are really the ones in question here, at least as I have experience as of late. And, remember something from my first post. This seems to have happened in the Stanton MP's, most prolifically. (I'm sure there are Anaheim and GG MP's doing it, I just don't know them first hand.)

All of the previous comments are my opinion and experience. I will, indeed, take into account the observations and comments of you others. In the mean time, I'm going back to Linda at Golden (#17) and Shawna at #27 (In Stanton, by the way.) Or, still my FAV..Nancy in Alhambra.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

BTW... Ava Devine did grab me in an elevator at the RIO in Vegas. There were 6 people in the elevator, and she saw the look on my face when she stepped in. (She knew I knew who she was.) She just backed up against me and grabbed me. 2 floors to the lobby and we all got out. It was a nice gesture on her part. And Willb is correct, I would need to load up on Protein and Carbohydrates to keep up with that one.

Last edited by NicetoKnow; September 24th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I think we are talking about different things...guys can willingly tip what they want at the end based on the service received. You cant argue what the tip amount should be because you werent in the room. The problem is the lackluster massage and the rushed flip with a request for money!!! Those are the ones we should call out.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

And call them out I do! Lol... If I am getting what I consider to be poor service I politely tell them to stop what they're doing and just give me a "regular" massage. This upsets them of course because now they know they will be tipped much less. Then, I usually give them a $10-$15 tip, depending on how they're legit massage skills and attitude were. Look guys, none of us want to spoil the girls who give shitty service; I think we can all agree on that. It's my opinion that it's the newbies who overtip for poor service...