Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 24th, 2015
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Turning" an experienced tease

There has always been lots of mention of turning a wholesome legit girl to the dark side (I've done it), but what about the type of girl who is a "perpetual" or "professional" tease? I mean the type who knows what she's doing when she "accidentally" brushes the boys, giggles when you pitch a tent, talks slightly dirty, maybe lets you touch outside her clothes a little bit, etc. etc. They try to bait you by making suggestive comments to make you think you'll get more "next time". Anyway, I bring this up because I don't actually think I've ever gotten past a certain point with one of these providers, no matter how many times I tried. Over the past week I've seen this petite Chinese girl and she really knows how to press my buttons, but won't do more than pour hot oil directly on mr happy for me to self serve. She even tried to coax me into self service by placing my hand on it, but will not let me do more than rub her ass over her pants. I know I know, maybe not an exciting topic, but would love to hear some of your experiences.
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Every girl has a limit.
For some its self service, for some a HJ, for some FS but not BB. Some will not do oral or anal. You just have to try to get them to their edge. Its what we do :-)
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Who among us were once innocent and were turned into a monger by some provider
Must work both ways don't you think
Unread November 25th, 2015
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Imccj, I was once innocent (kind of) and turned into a monger at 21 years old by a woman in her 30s/40s, white/blonde, thick with a big set of jugs. That memory still lies fresh in my mind. However, I'm talking about these "professional" teasers that know how to stay on the line and not cross it. Some have varying boundaries. For instance, one may massage your taint, while another will only get close. One may let you squeeze her ass, while another my let you rub her pussy over her clothes, but no HJ in all cases. None of it is logical to me, except that they must be making $ by suckering us in. IMHO I think that some of the stuff they do is definitely illegal - in that case why not give a discreet hj or bj?
Unread November 25th, 2015
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future
Default s

sometime it's depend on the individual. there's a hot viet girl that I use to see her. my atf. and it' s all HJ and when she move to another AMP, i lost her. and one day i see her again, and somehow we hit it. dfk and hj. and the next several times, dfk, hj and ptop. and more over she said we can do it here, we need to get a place. at the end, we went out to hotel, my place, out eating.
so, it take time for that. on the other hand, there was one girl i saw, she hj person, and the second time i saw her. i ask her if i can massage her for free,. she smile and said sure. without asking, she strip naked and lay on the table. and i start to massage her, she said she fell good. as she flip. ptop play and end up fs...
Korean=fs right away
Viet. hj,fs
Chinese never for me (fs)