Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 28th, 2013
Junior Puppy

derrickjohnson is infamous around these parts
Default Blonde Morgan is a scam!

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escor...or-a-limi.html

This blonde Euro chick with phone number 301 579-4558 is a TOTAL SCAM! Do Not Fall for it.
called this add, went through one operator who then had the girl call me.. she came to my place, was totally not the girl in the picture, just some totally busted looking girl that wouldn't even be a 2 in my book.. Tried the whole bull shit song and dance that the pics were hers, yata yata yata.. I told her you had to be kidding me it was so not her as she was ugly and weighed 50 pounds heavier then the pics.. She called her online "pimp" even though she claimed to be an independent, and next thing I know, some horse voiced woman calls me demanding 200 bucks to pay her call or she will have her not leave. I foolishly used my real cell number, the chick on the phone had my contact info and all my personal information and threatned to use it if I didn't pay her girl.. It's total extortion but I didn't need the head ache or this wacked out ugly chick running around to my neighbors which she threatened to do.. A painful 200 dollar lesson.. Do not call this chick!! and warn Anyone else about her!
Unread January 29th, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

You thought you were going to get that smoking hot blonde model for $200 and it was outcall? In your dreams.
You gave your address and phone number and personal contact information to an outcall girl with no reliable reviews? You did this based on pictures that often are fake? If the pictures are average or hide the face, they may be real. If the pictures look like professional model pictures, then assume they are fake.
Live dangerously my friend. Or better yet, use this site and save yourself a lot of grief.