Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 22nd, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation New Parlor Paranoia

Went the other day to a relatively new parlor. Got to know the girl a little. Eventually she was talking about somebody put something online and the owner does not like it one bit. Maybe others complain about cars coming and going but they are not getting that much business as massage business. But made mistake when talking to her. She asked how I knew the place. Reasonable. Not open long. So i told her a friend told me about. She got very excited and asked me my friends name and phone number. That was to get me to give phone number or alternately mention website, then she said how come you know his first name but don't give phone. Said don't give out others phone numbers, besides we are email buddies. So then she got all nervous and demanded if saw on website, said no just friend told me good place to go. She took my meaning good for HE. Still suspicious, and had her owner online on phone and was communicating, maybe had me on speaker, then ignored me to finish convo with owner, then put her phone away. Finally got into session. But she was nervous. Above all else, never admit saw online on website, they freak out.
Unread August 22nd, 2020
VIP User

bookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud of

Good advice, but will probably fall on deaf ears. There was a review last week were the monger took a copy of a review and showed it to the girl after she wouldn't provide him the same services.

If you post anything decent about a chick, every monger in here heads over there dropping names and the wonder how you heard about her. Fuck Kelly at AA Relax, got a report about ass play and 1 week later there are 7 new reviews about dudes dropping loads in her ass. Multiply that by 2, for the guys that didn't leave a review and MMS wonders why Kelly is the only one getting business. I assume they all know to some degree.
Unread August 23rd, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

They all know. A lot of shop owners and providers are connected, these days. They are well aware of the things posted online. The rotating name game is part of it. I know some owners that use two or three different names for providers. They keep track of who they give the name to and watch for online reviews. There are providers that match sessions with mongers to online users writing reviews.
So if you’ve been poking that ass of Kat who usually goes by Kelly or skull fucking Lisa who looks a lot like a monger’s description of Linda, they’re tracking you.
Unread August 24th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

In the example I gave it is not close to that other area, but the owner does have another phone of 626 area code. That matching of sessions with different names no doubt is easy way to know who writes or not so they can see if you say you don't review, they will know sooner or later if you do, using names, rough dates and times, and description of session especially if something different from norm goes on. Depending on what they are up against it may be an issue for them. If they are jam packed with clients, that is something else, and they probably don't care as long as lots of business and no visits they can't use.

Monger printing out description of session would probably backfire on the guy, unless she knew him long time, and just shows jealousy and that she is not giving up what he may pay for. In that scenario a guy following that only screws himself because he proves he can't be trusted for confidential info, and showing hard copy only proves to provider or Mms that he spreads shit, and that lack of confidentiality completely puts him on the "do not trust" list. Fumb Duck may even be put into position of being persona non-grata. If Mms knows other places he goes, depending on his song and dance he may be shunned if word is passed around to where his prime area is. What's that saying? What goes around, comes around?

Also if you don't let on if that game is raised that you know anything, whether you do or not, don't be gamed since there is no percentage in any outcome. All that BS is just that, thought the reason to go to parlor was relax and enjoy and maybe find good time. If that's all you do, you'll walk out feeling better rather worried about issues of providers or Mms. Life is too short.
Unread August 24th, 2020
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to find a lot of places just driving by hmmmm.
Unread August 24th, 2020
VIP User

B7378 is infamous around these parts

This shit pisses me off. Years ago someone was doing the same thing in lomita area. The mms and the
Unread August 25th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

It’s a two edged sword. Without the review new parlors probably won’t get much business. Sometimes the first reviews are so full of bull shit that’s it’s obvious the owner or a work made the fake review. It’s funny sometimes the girls claims the reviews are bogus and says nothing can happen because she will get fired then you come back in a month and she has a menu
Unread August 25th, 2020
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
It’s a two edged sword. Without the review new parlors probably won’t get much business. Sometimes the first reviews are so full of bull shit that’s it’s obvious the owner or a work made the fake review. It’s funny sometimes the girls claims the reviews are bogus and says nothing can happen because she will get fired then you come back in a month and she has a menu
Right on david. Usually if they are with a owner of a new shop at first it is all business unless the HE is dailed in. Most shops with inexperienced owners are amazed how business picks up as they learn wand play. With nothing slowing down the menu develops. In that first post she was sitting in the chair while we were chatting and failed to notice I guess she had a tablet or something in her hand as soon as I was telling her about a friend referred me. Guess she had the owner able to listen into conversation. Obvious the owner had seen reviews from other site(none on here yet)and being a new place was nervous. The provider was sort of a noobie just doing what she was told, no doubt. Anyway session gave time to get a little trust factor, so plan to make another appearance. We'll see.
Unread August 25th, 2020
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
I seem to find a lot of places just driving by hmmmm.
Banging, happens to me too. Was in area other day and went and got the ashes hauled at a known spot. Leaving instead of going right back for the freeway, wanted a coffee, so drove the other way. Within 1 mile went past 4 more places, 2 were "open". Knew of 2 but other 2 had not seen before. Sometimes Starbucks has to wait.
Unread August 25th, 2020
Shaarang

Arrow Unfinished Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by B7378 View Post
This shit pisses me off. Years ago someone was doing the same thing in lomita area. The mms and the

B7378, hey bud, got interrupted? Go ahead and finish your thought and post. Sure that you had something good to add! Want to know what was the "same thing" the someone was doing in lomita area? Bring it out in the open, bro!