Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 18th, 2020
VIP User

bookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud of

here's two from an old timer:

https://xhamster.com/videos/misfit-a...assage-2054890
https://xhamster.com/videos/mifit-ba...parlor-2054871

i have made video's from both these places, but never chose to post.
Unread July 18th, 2020
VIP User

bookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud ofbookguru has much to be proud of
Default Audio

Here's some old audio:

https://soundcloud.com/zeus-9008/fis.../s-H2ocnSmd7rQ

can you guess the participant?
Unread July 18th, 2020
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookguru View Post
Here's some old audio:

Which granny is it?
Unread July 18th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangnhoes View Post
I choose not to incriminate myself
Yes, sometimes we do stupid things, it’s better to stay safe and not get caught by a provider and who knows what she will do...
Unread July 18th, 2020
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough

Interesting. Seems most vids I've seen all go dark. Would like to see something from the OC
Unread July 18th, 2020
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough
Default pics or vids

Interesting. I just think it's a great way to show proof of the pudding.
Unread July 19th, 2020
VIP User

diver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond reputediver88 has a reputation beyond repute

I have pics from two legends. I just asked and they posed for me. Both are retired now. Don’t ask because I won’t tell or share. Workswithwood knows one of them.
Unread July 20th, 2020
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

With the pics and videos the legends live on
Unread July 20th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
With the pics and videos the legends live on
Like 5 years ago there was a guy with a handle name: something about Dog, he had some really good vids said Itchi. He shared with Iitchi.
Unread July 20th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookguru View Post
Here's some old audio:

Remember that voice. Sounds like Lena, right? Must be on V in her V and A, right? She says she LOVES you...How many nuts before the obvious back door blowout?