Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread June 12th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
https://www.mpreviews.com/review_rea...iew=sub_review

I reported that this place was closed down. I checked with the owner. The place was shut down before the date of this visit. Yoyo was asked to find another job.
I vote to leave it up. I did not notice this slip in there. Hilarious read you have to admit. Deez I will take your word that the place was shut down before the visit. Maybe it was a car date behind the closed shop and the others mentioned were SW talent who noticed the van a rockin? If Hollywood can say where Yoyo went then maybe she got a real job?
Unread June 15th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
I vote to leave it up. I did not notice this slip in there. Hilarious read you have to admit. Deez I will take your word that the place was shut down before the visit. Maybe it was a car date behind the closed shop and the others mentioned were SW talent who noticed the van a rockin? If Hollywood can say where Yoyo went then maybe she got a real job?
It’s hard to let this one slip.

https://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_de...views_id=86881

Unless he got his massage in the crowded first floor space by a provider posing as Coco, I say fake. Another monger and a former provider both said the second floor is dark and locked up. They said Coco is gone. The boss sent her away. He did say the shop was noisy. That makes the first floor a possibility. He may have used a fake date because the date he visited is today’s date, 6/15/18. Then again, MPR is hungry for posts so they are posting reviews a lot quicker.
It would be nice to have more reviews but not reviews like the fake or copycat reviews on RM.
Unread June 15th, 2018
VIP User

spunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to beholdspunky1 is a splendid one to behold

Not trying to defend the guy, but he marked the 'date seen' as 6/15/17. Maybe he just wanted to get some free time for the review submitted. I don't know, but we should NOT be seeing any more reviews for this location. If we get reports that it has 'reopened', that would change matters but it would have to be verified. My two cents.
Unread June 15th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

My bad. I missed the year. Isn’t MPR supposed to reject submitted reviews with a visit date beyond a certain time?
Unread June 15th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

I missed the year as well. Hard to get good up to date reviews.
Unread June 19th, 2018
Shaarang

For Review on Bobbi at Pine Spa in Kearny Mesa on 6/14/2018, written by Bigbop123456. MPR and members you can judge for yourselves on whether these 3 reviews are suspicious or fake. It appears all 3 are fake reviews.

https://www.mpreviews.com/review_rea...iew=sub_review

Bigbop123456, you posted this same review for your last 3 providers this month at different locations. The other two were named Nancy but this review is on Bobbi at Pine Spa, not a Nancy. You knew what you did since each of the three reviews has a different tagline Session Overview. You wish you had a visit with Bobbi, right? But by your review you did not. Care to answer? You know this is going in, right?
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Bigbop123456, here are the other two reviews I referenced. Can you explain to MPR or the members?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
https://www.mpreviews.com/p/Nancy-Ma...115-78316.html
https://www.mpreviews.com/review_rea...=master_review
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________
https://www.mpreviews.com/p/Nancy-Ma...862-87058.html
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

All 3 reviews were in the body of the review for Nancy. Identical reviews for one Nancy in OC, one Nancy in SD, and one Bobbi in SD. Session Overview for each reads differently, but wording of review is identical. The dates are close together. Bobbi won't take a 60 tip and with your stated fetish you appear to be punking the site. BS in plain site. WTF. I know you won't give detailed answers here, but at least you have your chance. Go Ahead.

Last edited by marsean; June 19th, 2018 at 08:02 PM.
Unread August 29th, 2018
Dude at Large

Default Wrecklessly Fake

I wanna read about this monger’s return visit. I and several other mongers who Winnie has contact with know that she’s been visiting China since July. His August 15th visit must have been with a specter. 👎
Unread August 30th, 2018
VIP User

superfly626 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post

I wanna read about this monger’s return visit. I and several other mongers who Winnie has contact with know that she’s been visiting China since July. His August 15th visit must have been with a specter. 👎
Confirmed. Winnie still in China
Unread October 3rd, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Bogus review

Ortega has been shut down.

Unread October 4th, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Exactomundo. Been closed for a while.