Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 11th, 2014
dennisxx2

All my reviews are fictitious (wink, wink).
Unread April 7th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road
Default Iffy Reviews

VIP user has 3 reviews, all really short and vague, not sure they are trustworthy at least I don't trust them..anyone else think so?

Jdoe101010101(3)
Unread May 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I see reviews for providers who are long gone, or retired. Like one year after they're gone!.
Somehow, if you only don't give the 10 free days, that is not sufficient deterrence.
Perhaps they should be banned from the list for a period of time.
Unread July 24th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
All my reviews are fictitious (wink, wink).

dennisxx2 was a great monger...he told me he was bailing and appeared as a guest a little but I don't think there are any reviews left; no doubt he had them removed as he was leaving. I know he got spooked, then he was a ghost...
Unread March 31st, 2017
VIP User

Jizz Butterworth is infamous around these parts

This one isn't even a review. Don't know what it's doing here.

http://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_det...views_id=84900
Unread April 3rd, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizz Butterworth View Post
This one isn't even a review. Don't know what it's doing here.

http://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_det...views_id=84900
But it is. He gave a review of his experience walking in and evaluating the shop. It wasn't good, and he walked. I, actually, like this review. It warns me. Now...Someone else still might TOFTT, and try it themselves, but at least you can't say he didn't give some information. (He ended with YMMV...which is very true.)
Unread December 8th, 2017
VIP User

DryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura aboutDryBeak has a spectacular aura about
Default I Say Fake Review

No provider details, completely generic, plus no previous reviews:

http://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_det...views_id=86180
Unread December 8th, 2017
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Shit, She looks lie a blow up doll, was the $500 the price of the doll?
Unread February 9th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

I'm reporting myself.

This review was inadvertently linked to an IOA girl. https://www.mpreviews.com/review_rea...iew=sub_review.

It's a completely different girl. She's indy and a VGirl rarity. Her HX handle is Viet_Girl. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Viet_Girl. She is low volume and hard to schedule, but if you are fortunate to see her, you must be living right!
Unread June 12th, 2018
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chinese Ancient

https://www.mpreviews.com/review_rea...iew=sub_review

I reported that this place was closed down. I checked with the owner. The place was shut down before the date of this visit. Yoyo was asked to find another job.