Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 2nd, 2015
VIP User

C7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to behold
Default For what its worth

I've been out of the hobby for a little bit but I popped my head in this place that just opened up on Warner near Fairview. I saw this Chinese girl that used to work at True Health on Brookhurst. I tried her at True Health because of the write-ups about her nipples but I my visit was legit. I didn't have the funds to try her at this place on Warner but if anyone wants to TOFTT!
Unread January 3rd, 2015
VIP User

luvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nini?

Are you referring to Nini who used to work at True Health Reflexology?
Unread January 3rd, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Nini moved to sacramento, tina is at 5 star (edinger & euclid)
Unread January 3rd, 2015
VIP User

C7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to beholdC7Z06 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo19 View Post
Nini moved to sacramento, tina is at 5 star (edinger & euclid)
I don't know who Tina is but I definitely saw Nini at the front counter. She has that mole on her forehead above her right eye. Was Tina good for some fun?
Unread January 4th, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Tina is good for some play but low in the looks department. She likes to wear a skirt...