Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 30th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute
Default I hate when a great one slips through...

I very much prefer non pro UTR girls and this weekend one that was simply amazing in looks slipped through my fingers. I'm used to girls who momentarily feel adventurous but then change their minds only a day or two later, it's the nature of it. If I can't meet up with them quickly enough it fizzles and if I do meet with them it becomes so much more likely I can see them again. Maybe other men get dibs before me.

I thought she was fake, no way a girl as good looking as what she sent me in pictures was for real and not for the paltry money I was offering. But she checked out, Facebook checked out, text, phone, follow-up pictures. Not demanding, interested, open minded, positive. Then within a day she doesn't respond any more. Maybe it's for the best, she was simply too good looking it was almost painful to look at her photos (you know what I mean). Hot fit body with fresh girl next door looks.
Unread June 30th, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

What do you mean non-pro UTR? Are you talking about a civvie. Obviously civvies on the whole are way better looking than working girls, lol.

But if you really did find one who is ddg, i would hold onto that for as long as possible. 9s and 10s are extremely rare in the hobby, the ones I find, I really cherish, because you just don't see them that often.
Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I very much prefer non pro UTR girls and this weekend one that was simply amazing in looks slipped through my fingers. I'm used to girls who momentarily feel adventurous but then change their minds only a day or two later, it's the nature of it. If I can't meet up with them quickly enough it fizzles and if I do meet with them it becomes so much more likely I can see them again. Maybe other men get dibs before me.

I thought she was fake, no way a girl as good looking as what she sent me in pictures was for real and not for the paltry money I was offering. But she checked out, Facebook checked out, text, phone, follow-up pictures. Not demanding, interested, open minded, positive. Then within a day she doesn't respond any more. Maybe it's for the best, she was simply too good looking it was almost painful to look at her photos (you know what I mean). Hot fit body with fresh girl next door looks.
You spooked her, plain and simple. Get it through your head: It's not them, it's you. What are you doing wrong?
Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you offended her with your low offer, she probably sobered up and realized there are way better offers out there...
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Where do you find girls that are Non-Pro but then will take money for sex like a whore? If you meet a hot girl somewhere that is not a whore and offer her cash for sex most will be insulted. I'm confused by your technique. Are you talking about girls that are advertising their services that may be UTR? If that's the case where do they advertize for customers yet remain UTR? I'm not the brightest guy here and I'm only half Asian so that makes me bad at math but....something doesn't add up???
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Where do you find girls that are Non-Pro but then will take money for sex like a whore? If you meet a hot girl somewhere that is not a whore and offer her cash for sex most will be insulted. I'm confused by your technique. Are you talking about girls that are advertising their services that may be UTR? If that's the case where do they advertize for customers yet remain UTR? I'm not the brightest guy here and I'm only half Asian so that makes me bad at math but....something doesn't add up???
I'm not sure what it means either, so you're not alone.
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowhole9 View Post
What do you mean non-pro UTR? Are you talking about a civvie. Obviously civvies on the whole are way better looking than working girls, lol.

But if you really did find one who is ddg, i would hold onto that for as long as possible. 9s and 10s are extremely rare in the hobby, the ones I find, I really cherish, because you just don't see them that often.
To explain what I mean, the kind of girls who are not posting ads and you only find because you went on your own fishing expeditions. I wish they were total civvies but there's always a dollar value, they don't come see me for nothing. Sometimes I've bullshitted my way to freebies but that's rare. It's the only way I can get hot young white girls.

I feel ridiculous sometimes about what I do but I'm not going to fight what works. A few months ago I got a really good one to show up. She almost ditched the meet and something I said to her over text put her at ease and she came over. I didn't make any suggestions about sex before, but we did end up having sex. I don't want to get into those details but it happened and I gave her some cash of course. I looked her up on Facebook and saw that she might have a boyfriend and didn't come across as a show-off girl, just a normal girl, but I wasn't sure and I wanted to see her again. She came over again when I asked and it was easier the second time and the sex was amazing. Her body was near perfect, bareback, she was very into it. I gave her the same $ as the first time, just $200. She was a great find. Of course I wanted to see her again another time but she hesitated and finally told me that she was feeling guilty and didn't want her boyfriend to find out and the reason she was fine with it at first was because I treated her nice and paid her "good money".

The description of that girl is what I'm always looking for. Not a pro, not a MP girl who strokes 15 guys a day, not a junkie posting ads on HX or BackPage or similar sites. Not a totally normal girl either because she would have to be the kind willing to have NSA sex with just 1 string, money. I guess call it 1SA sex. To me they are the same kind of girls who will sleep with guys for access to things but less superficial and annoying and more down to earth.

The girl that slipped through my fingers this weekend looked superior even to the girl I described from a few months ago. Young, thin, fit, blonde, tan, stacked, beautiful appearance and open personality. So rare so it feels like a loss even though I didn't get anything started with her.

Last edited by Obsessive; July 1st, 2014 at 06:57 PM.
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
You guys would laugh at me if I explained and I don't want to share those details because it's the one way on earth I can get what i want at least sometimes that I don't want anyone trampling on it. I don't talk about sex with the girls, that is something I will share, but the arrangement is for them to get money. They would not show up otherwise. Often a shared drink or two helps and then I act like it's a date as if we never previously talked about money. They're just strapped. They need some cash for rent or they're going on a trip with their friends and they don't want to be the poor girl. They don't act slutty and never make any moves until I do and my finger is in their snatch and by then they seem OK to have sex. I don't give them much more than what was previously talked about because I treat it like sex was not anticipated. They're not going to walk out without money. I guess that makes them prostitutes either way but by that definition most women alive would be prostitutes. I don't know how to get this to happen without money.
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
By the way I'm purposefully being vague. These girls don't advertise and you want to know how I find them? How do you get a fish in your bucket when you're on a boat? They're not going to put fish billboards up or jump in your boat. You have to cast a line and wait. There's a lot of waiting.
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I think you offended her with your low offer, she probably sobered up and realized there are way better offers out there...
Probably but she already knew the offer and we were communicating and I did make sure she knew I was flexible with the money just in case. I think it has to do with these kind of girls feeling out a few guys at the same time. They're not whoring themselves out everywhere, they just want a short-term boost of discreet cash and one guy appeals more than the others so they focus on him instead. Many times it probably is about the money.