Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread June 6th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I think the biggest conspiracy is how China is taking over everything. Used to have beautiful K-Girls in their 20's for FS with a $100 tip and now we have (like everything from China) inferior goods but since they are charging Walmart prices and nobody seems to care. Or you have hot Vietnamese providers trying to get $50 for 30 min + $80 for a topless HJ! A nice quality 1 hour massage with a HE from a laundry lady for $25 + $40 tip is nice now and then but it's getting harder and harder to find hot young Asians and Latinas. There is a serious need for higher quality import goods from Korea, Vietnam, Thailand and South America. Forget what is happening in the media, birth certificates and gas prices!! Lets solve the more important issues. If our Govt. wants us to look the other way while they wipe their ass with the Constitution then they should legalize prostitution and start importing some better quality providers that our seniors on social security can still afford. "I'm MPKID and I approve this message"
Unread June 7th, 2013
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, we all know that Barack is a Muslim born in Kenya who created Death Panels to pull the plug on grandma while raising our taxes thru the roof and giving it away to the undeserving in the form of luscious entitlements. Because Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann said so. And how are THEIR political careers going?

If those lunatics plus McCain, Romney and Ryan are the best the Repub party can come up with then their party is doomed. Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave, this is not the party he belonged to.
Unread June 8th, 2013
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Nicely done, 8.
Unread June 9th, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
Yes, we all know that Barack is a Muslim born in Kenya who created Death Panels to pull the plug on grandma while raising our taxes thru the roof and giving it away to the undeserving in the form of luscious entitlements. Because Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann said so. And how are THEIR political careers going?

If those lunatics plus McCain, Romney and Ryan are the best the Repub party can come up with then their party is doomed. Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave, this is not the party he belonged to.
Obama did not create nothing this health care bill is the one given to him.

This bill was the Clinton health bill.

He is doing what he is told to do. Just like Bush 2.

The last person to run the country was Bush 1. Ex CIA and Skull and Bones.

Obama was born in Kenya I saw his Grandmother say so with my own eyes.

It was a German news crew that interviewed her.

While in China a met others that saw the same video.

I believe the CIA or some other agency bought the right s to the film.

Muslim he is not. I believe he is a Luciferian, like Bush 1 Bush 2 and Clinton

Or he is a Atheist.
Unread June 16th, 2013
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finding Truth

I'm one who says if you wish it to be true, you can find it on the Internet. Is an individual foreign born, a Muslim, a Nazi and a communist combined? Find it on the Internet to be true.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRDlLw5s2os

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/bl...4#.Ub5Ktsu9KSM

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...andmother-cau/
Unread June 16th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

it still amazes me how many grown up Americans are so easily gullible. Their naivete makes rich people out of self anointed preachers, wall street charlatans, and political clowns. All these people are always proven wrong at one point.
So, yes, we actually walked on the moon, Rush Limbaugh is a fat liar and President Obama is your President, like it or not! And he's both smarter and much harder worker than Bush 2.
Unread June 16th, 2013

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute

Harrison Bounel is the cover name used by Barry Soetero before he became Barack. There is a good interview with a skip tracer who tried to collect on some overdue bills.
Unread August 13th, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

What's a birth certificate between friends? We all know that the President is supposed to be a natural citizen, but does that really matter? This is a brave new world. Just pay your taxes and trust your government. It will all be ok, I promise.
Unread August 14th, 2013

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerocker View Post
Obama did not create nothing this health care bill is the one given to him.

This bill was the Clinton health bill.

He is doing what he is told to do. Just like Bush 2.

The last person to run the country was Bush 1. Ex CIA and Skull and Bones.

Obama was born in Kenya I saw his Grandmother say so with my own eyes.

It was a German news crew that interviewed her.

While in China a met others that saw the same video.

I believe the CIA or some other agency bought the right s to the film.

Muslim he is not. I believe he is a Luciferian, like Bush 1 Bush 2 and Clinton

Or he is a Atheist.

Yup. Billary tried to pass this stinking health care fraud bullshit years ago, and they couldn't do it. Because if you are a cracker, people are gonna politically oppose you. but if you are NOT a cracker, NOBODY will oppose you. And if they criticize, just yell : "Raciss !" Axe yourself, is this the cuntry you were sworn to fight for ?
Unread September 11th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Health care in America comes down to this: Technology is very advanced. We can do big expensive surgeries and people will survive things that not long ago were a death sentence [every one dies eventually] we have the DeVinci robot doing radical prostate surgery with minimal bleeding and minimal trauma. We have trick bone graft made from stem cells and recombinant DNA for malunion fractures that a few years ago would be amputated. [that bone putty costs $5000 for a 3 cc syringe full.] Who is paying for that? The patient recipient according to the facesheet I read on the chart does not have a job or health insurance. So who is buying the bone graft? Sure the doctor will have me open it. He is not paying for it. If he drops that one on the floor by accident he will have me open another one. {I have seen that happen before] It may even get a good surgical outcome for this unemployed patient. The benefit of the bone graft is not in question. The question still stands: Who is paying for that shit?

Here is the problem: Do you know how much a DeVinci robot costs? Millions of dollars. Insurance is cutting back reimbursements. The states and federal government are broke. Hospitals and doctors cannot make a profit. Profit is what keeps the lights on.Said little hospital made an investment and bought this fancy robot. It is good publicity. The only hospital in the valley that does robot surgery. But how is the hospital going to recuperate the money from this million dollar investment? Nobody has any money.

Have you seen those commercials on Television? the ones about: "did you get a Devince robot surgery? did you have a surgical complication? Call Skumbag and Dirtbag attorneys at law. We will get you the compensation you deserve." That is another thing that eats the profit. FYI "health care is like massage parlors in a way. Both are profit profit driven industrys." These predatory ambulance chaser lawsuits definately add to the risk and cost of doing business for a hospital/doctor.

So I will cut to the chase: What we are coming to is health care rationing. People can't have everything for free. that and you can't live forever. Obamacare is a form of healthcare rationing. It focuses on prevention of disease rather than curing with fancy technology. I think I agree with that. Nobody wants to say it: "No one lives forever, and you can't have everything for free." There will come a time when “death squads” will decide who gets a fancy surgery and who does not. Unless you have the $1.5 million in the bank and are willing to give it to the hospital to pay for your surgery and hospital stay. Then the bill is not an issue.

What we are doing now is not sustainable. It is like "reverse Darwinism." People who should not survive are living now because of heroic million dollar procedures. There are like 5 billion people on this planet. The current health care system is not sustainable

Last edited by ichi the killer; September 11th, 2013 at 05:59 PM.