Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread April 28th, 2011
Junior Puppy

smboneher101 is on a distinguished road
Default President Obama's birth certificate

You know there are solder's dying, jobs are scarce, the poor is who knows where since the middle class is being attacked(now the poor), economy is trashed, in danger of loosing the top position in the world & to top that off those like me that have a job struggle to stay above water so to hear them discuss a fucking birth certificate pisses me off. What about the real issues jobs, economy, protect this country? Real fucking issues not some piece of paper. Now if he is not and I don't care, born here then when he was running for President and no one found that important fact then no wonder al qaeda was able to slip in and fuck us. Some say American's are lazy, I don't think that but watching this spectacle play out is there truth to this? Rather then focus on what is at hand some in our government rather talk about this shit? Sorry just blowing off some steam seeing how I just got off from a hard day at work and turn on the TV and hear them talk about that.
Unread April 30th, 2011
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

Well I saw an interview with his grandmother in Kenya before he was elected and she said he was born in Kenya! I saw her say it myself and it was with a European news crew if i believe correct a German one.
Unread May 9th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

yeah, this whole thing is some kind of cruel joke. So they went in to a sovereign country and killed a guy. Osama Bin Laden. OK. Who did it? Barack Obama is Chief of Command, so i guess pretty much he is responsible. Right? How come the incompetent Bush did not do it? [I answered my own question] He had 7 years to work on it and failed miserably.

Birth certificate? Red herring. This country is going to hell. The rich are getting richer, middle class is under attack. There are no good jobs anymore. just service sector like McDonald's. USA is becoming sort of like the Philippines. A few rich people and a lot of poor people. Only difference? Philippine pussy is not fat and they are prettier than American girls.
Unread May 10th, 2011
VIP User

lahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to behold

It has always been they way just now Whites are feeling it !

Before know one cared.

When GM left the inner cities L.A. (Hawthorne are know one cared ) !

Now it is all over.
Unread June 1st, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Not only did his grandma say he was born in Kenya. Barack wrote a book early on and he said he was born in Kenya. So Barack killed Osama Bin Laden really no pictures and the body was not only burned at sea it was thrown into the sea so no one could check DNA. On top of that Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be dead 10 years ago because of illness. But it does sound like an accomplishment for speeches. He is a noble peace prize winner. My favorite democratic and now republican idea is legalize 11 million illegal aliens so american can get behind them in the job market. That will crush the economy but with 11 million new democrats voting we will move to a one party system. The republicans are so weak I personally feel they lose on purpose and just take pay offs like everyone else.
Unread June 2nd, 2013
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2009 View Post
Not only did his grandma say he was born in Kenya. Barack wrote a book early on and he said he was born in Kenya. So Barack killed Osama Bin Laden really no pictures and the body was not only burned at sea it was thrown into the sea so no one could check DNA. On top of that Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be dead 10 years ago because of illness. But it does sound like an accomplishment for speeches. He is a noble peace prize winner. My favorite democratic and now republican idea is legalize 11 million illegal aliens so american can get behind them in the job market. That will crush the economy but with 11 million new democrats voting we will move to a one party system. The republicans are so weak I personally feel they lose on purpose and just take pay offs like everyone else.
Osama Bin Laden was dead far before that B.S. Hollywood movie they pulled off. Also Obama was on a Student Visa at Occidental College. The SEALS knew it was fake so they all had to be killed also.
Unread June 2nd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just a coincidence that nearly all of the seal team 6 members that got OBL died one way or another? Or that nearly all of the eye witnesses on site at the world trade center that spoke out that morning about hearing several explosions etc have mysteriously died? How is there NO video of a plane hitting the Pentagon (one of the worlds most secure buildings) that has a zillion cameras but none actually caught a jet liner flying into it? Not to mention the director of the CIA resigns after they dig up a harmless affair he has just days before the Benghazi hearings? Now he is being rewarded for keeping quiet by getting a wall street job (that my guess is he isn't qualified for) making millions of dollars...a nice upgrade from the $180,000 salary he got as Director of the CIA. However, Pres. Clinton shoots jizz all over some chubby interns face and shoves cigars in her cooch in the oval office and there are no significant repercussions. Bush wins a clearly rigged election where the recount was conveniently thrown out by the Supreme Court... many of which were appointed by George Sr. How are we as American NOT supposed to wonder what really is going on.
Unread June 2nd, 2013
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

eaglerocker and mpkid,

I have great respect for you guys. We are on the same page. Too many people can't think for themselves and have been brainwashed by the media.

Please watch on youtube for free two movies. 1. 911 in plane site 2. Zeitgeist -world trade center. I think both are shocking and says it all. On Obama watch for free on you tube The Obama Deception the movie. You will not be able to stop watching.
Unread June 3rd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

the Republicans have been high jacked by the extreme right wing of their party. If Mit Romney could not beat Obama there really is not hope for the repubs unless they change their tune. No sign of that on the horizon. In fact the Tea Party [kind of like the American Taliban they are so backwards in their thinking] is showing signs of renewed vigor. The Demoncrats are not going to defeat the Republicans next election. it will be an inside job from those out of touch Tea Party nuts.
Unread June 3rd, 2013
VIP User

Ichi,

Tea party stands for taxed enough already. The only people that do not want to pay more taxes is people that are on the government programs. The US will soon be like Greece and London being over taxed and riots in the street. A New World Order where only the elites have the power and money.