Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 21st, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's the Instagram girls' end game?

Stumbled on Youtube videos where girls do "try on bikini" videos to get eyeballs and draw guys in to their Instagram or "business" allegedly centered around various mixes of fitness, lifestyle, yoga, makeup, dancing, acting. Usually the girl has absolutely no talent other than her body. What am I saying usually. They never have talent. It doesn't seem very much of them have job skills other than showing off and it's only a matter of time before their bodies wear out and they can't find someone to keep supporting them.

What are these girls aiming for?

I think many of them are full-on narcissists who have convinced themselves (and the people around them have also convinced them) that they are talented and just need a shot at stardom. But even a dummy will eventually figure out that they're not getting anywhere even if they have a million views on YouTube and 100,000 Instagram followers.

They're using their body for attention (that will lead to success which means money), which is a mild level of whoring, so at least some significant portion of them is willing (and possibly wanting) to be discovered by the next billionaire or at least multi-millionaire.

Am I wrong about this? Can't be true all the time but enough of the time that it makes me curious what the angles are. I know there are outright hookers working social media but these type of girls seem like a better experience if there is an angle. Angles I think are you are either their male equivalent (hoping he will make it big so he can support her) or an already-rich guy who will pay her bills but maybe it's possible to find some who will play for pay per meet if you don't fit into the 2 key categories?
Unread May 22nd, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

What I know about women, you could stick in a thimble, and still have room for my head!
But there are two things that always seem to ring true:

#1. No matter how good looking she is, someone knows she is a Bitch.

#2. If it were not for that furry varmint between their legs, there would be a bounty on them.
Unread May 22nd, 2018
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
Stumbled on Youtube videos where girls do "try on bikini" videos to get eyeballs and draw guys in to their Instagram or "business" allegedly centered around various mixes of fitness, lifestyle, yoga, makeup, dancing, acting. Usually the girl has absolutely no talent other than her body. What am I saying usually. They never have talent. It doesn't seem very much of them have job skills other than showing off and it's only a matter of time before their bodies wear out and they can't find someone to keep supporting them.

What are these girls aiming for?

I think many of them are full-on narcissists who have convinced themselves (and the people around them have also convinced them) that they are talented and just need a shot at stardom. But even a dummy will eventually figure out that they're not getting anywhere even if they have a million views on YouTube and 100,000 Instagram followers.

They're using their body for attention (that will lead to success which means money), which is a mild level of whoring, so at least some significant portion of them is willing (and possibly wanting) to be discovered by the next billionaire or at least multi-millionaire.

Am I wrong about this? Can't be true all the time but enough of the time that it makes me curious what the angles are. I know there are outright hookers working social media but these type of girls seem like a better experience if there is an angle. Angles I think are you are either their male equivalent (hoping he will make it big so he can support her) or an already-rich guy who will pay her bills but maybe it's possible to find some who will play for pay per meet if you don't fit into the 2 key categories?
For the most part they are just attention whores or looking to be the next Kardashian. The can make money with a youtube channel though. So that must be what they want to do. Its beyond me.
Unread May 23rd, 2018
VIP User

krilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, they can make money from YouTube and Instagram. That’s why there are so many insta-models on tinder. They just want their follower counts to go up.
Unread May 23rd, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I do understand their reasoning but the reality is that most advertisers are not going to waste money on mostly fake or useless followers. Eventually these girls realize they are basically just making lunch money with their efforts and need a way to support themselves. The whole "influencer" shtick is wearing thin as the unskilled narcissists with pretty faces and bodies pour into what they think is easy money. It's sort of like what happens to most Playboy models. Very few reach fame & fortune, the majority end up in a few forgettable low budget movies and then disappear into obscurity.
Unread May 24th, 2018
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Your not incorrect the Kardashian’s did it
Unread May 24th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

once they get a good amount of followers on Instagram by posting very sexy pics, they get flown to Dubai first class to have sex with the sheiks.
Unread July 22nd, 2018
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Very true and they get paid a buttload to be humiliated. They get pissed on and shit on. The glamorous shots in Dubai are just for their Instagram but the dirty secret behind it all is surfacing