Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 25th, 2014

jizzinherhand is on a distinguished road
Default Passing Agency Screening

I have been going to Amps and using independents for years but I wondered how do you pass these Agency Screenings. I am not real comfortable giving my work email or phone number for obvious reasons, any advice?
Unread December 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure there are many blogs about this.
I started with Humaniplex aka Hx...requires a Credit Card for intial fee. Then you need to find a few cheapy gals with reasonable safety levels that will see a noobie. Dont talk money or services in person,They usually have a "menu" just place money on table or better yet, wait until end. After that the world is your Oyster...i tried to see mostly higher level gals in the beginning to build my safety level, but dont recommend seeing level 0 gals. Once you establish some level of trust, you can then try to petitionto get into a few clubs that share intel and then enjoy!
Unread December 26th, 2014
dennisxx2

The problem with HX is that you have to remain an active member.

jizzinherhand is on a distinguished road

Thanks, i was checking out aampmaps and realized most of those girls were agencies, have you had any experience with those?
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yes you will get some good GFE from the better agencies. I recommend the HX thing as it will give you many options to choose from. The level of service is usually pretty consistent with the better agencies. Also on HX you can message other guys and ask them about the services they got. The site also provides a layer of safety for both parties at least its safer than ringing up some backpage ho
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

My experience is they never call the work number to verify. I think they assume if you give the number it's good. They never once called my shop to verify my employment. Pick any random huge company like ATT or American airlines and give them the customer service number. They will not sit on hold trying to verify you work there. Good luck!
Unread December 27th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
My experience is they never call the work number to verify. I think they assume if you give the number it's good. They never once called my shop to verify my employment. Pick any random huge company like ATT or American airlines and give them the customer service number. They will not sit on hold trying to verify you work there. Good luck!
Or give them the local PD number lol!