Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 8th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation When You Have Lost Tic Tacs You Have Lost The Country

When You Have Lost Tic Tacs You Have Lost The Country

Tic Tac condemns Donald Trump after vulgar comments about women

10-8-16 official statement released by Tic Tac USA

Tic Tac respects all women. We find the recent statements and behavior completely inappropriate and unacceptable.

"I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her, You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything." ~ Donald J. Trump

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

Trump attempted boardroom kiss with Tic Tacs

A female friend whom CNN anchor Erin Burnett has known for years recounted an experience she had with Trump in 2010 that echoes his words in the tape that surfaced Friday.

In March 2010, the woman -- who asked not to be identified -- met Trump in a boardroom in Trump Tower.

Another man -- a colleague of Burnett's friend -- was in the boardroom at the time of the incident.

The woman told Burnett: "Trump took Tic Tacs, suggested I take them also. He then leaned in, catching me off guard, and kissed me almost on lips. I was really freaked out. ... After the meeting, Trump asked me to come into his office alone. Was really unsure what to do. ... Figured I could handle myself. Anyway, once in his office he kept telling me how special I am and gave me his cell, asked me to call him. I ran the hell out of there."

"I've gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump said. "You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

The woman Burnett knows said Friday that hearing Trump's line about Tic Tacs in the 2005 tape "just made me sick."

The other man who was in the boardroom in Trump Tower confirms the 2010 exchange between Trump and the woman occurred.

Trump was married to Melania Trump at the time of the 2010 incident.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politi...oman-incident/
Unread October 8th, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Who gives a shit what the lib posts anymore?
Unread October 8th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe his way to compensate for small hands?
Unread October 8th, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

You got to wonder if the lib even has a dick. His recent review he posted to get 10 days didn't have content. That is something a man without a dick would do.
Unread October 9th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Maybe his way to compensate for small hands?
https://youtu.be/NjkNNDuAb9A
Unread October 9th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
You got to wonder if the lib even has a dick. His recent review he posted to get 10 days didn't have content. That is something a man without a dick would do.
Lib has a motivation for his doing this. And it's not what you think. Come on Lib, just out with what you said about posting on here, at least in the political thread. Don't be shy, you might like Hillary, but you know what I'm talking about. Put it in your words.
Unread October 9th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Real; What is Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
https://youtu.be/Jn2PNlhvy8E
Unread October 9th, 2016
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Lib has a motivation for his doing this. And it's not what you think. Come on Lib, just out with what you said about posting on here, at least in the political thread. Don't be shy, you might like Hillary, but you know what I'm talking about. Put it in your words.
Lib is a typical loser. He's too dumb to even realize he needs to get a life
Unread October 9th, 2016
ßrµjð

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
He's too dumb to even realize he needs to get a life
https://youtu.be/7BV4qyPne18
Unread October 9th, 2016
ßrµjð

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Put it in your words.
https://youtu.be/QoQZ0qmf-mk