Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 12th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thug4life View Post
Rent an unmarked van and pick her up tomorrow morning
Ok thug, what did you do with her after you picked her up in the rented van?????
Unread February 12th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
Ok thug, what did you do with her after you picked her up in the rented van?????
Works, It's IronRod's thread. thug just made a suggestion.

So IronRod, what the hay...did it work out, did you spot her again?

That suggestion about the mask, although funny might solve your problem about her recognizing you...You might even get her to laugh if you can get close enough!

If you can tail them to spa, you should do alright.
Unread February 13th, 2018
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Works, It's IronRod's thread. thug just made a suggestion.

So IronRod, what the hay...did it work out, did you spot her again?

That suggestion about the mask, although funny might solve your problem about her recognizing you...You might even get her to laugh if you can get close enough!

If you can tail them to spa, you should do alright.

Well guys I have bad news, I never spot her again. I waited 2 days on the little street where I spotted her and nothing. I really think she spotted me and probably told Mamason not to pick her up there anymore. So now the only hope I have is to go to the next pick up spot for the other 3 ladies but it will have to wait since I’m on a job very busy now at that time.
Unread February 13th, 2018
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

I think this illustrates the fact that us mongers are not simply chasing after pussy. We are looking for excitement and adventure and stimulation and novelty. Sorry IronRod, that it ended up like this but the anticipation must have almost been worth it
Unread February 15th, 2018
Junior Puppy

grampajones has a spectacular aura aboutgrampajones has a spectacular aura about

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life...
Unread February 15th, 2018
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
... now the only hope I have is to go to the next pick up spot for the other 3 ladies but it will have to wait since I’m on a job very busy now at that time.
Never say never...Happy hunting.
Unread February 20th, 2018
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
Well guys I have bad news, I never spot her again. I waited 2 days on the little street where I spotted her and nothing. I really think she spotted me and probably told Mamason not to pick her up there anymore. So now the only hope I have is to go to the next pick up spot for the other 3 ladies but it will have to wait since I’m on a job very busy now at that time.
send me the second pick-up spot, maybe I will pick up where you left off?
The fun is in the search!!!!!!!!!!!