Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 19th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
They are gone and we added in the name Yunfei - Retired
The new system when we add the label Retired no other users will be able to post new reviews unless the provider comes out of retirement.
Thanks, Admin!
Unread January 21st, 2014
VIP User

RICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant futureRICHNFMS has a brilliant future

How Do I handle this?
I pay membership fees on this site and don't post many reviews. I do post on another site that requires a review now and then. I just read a review on MPR that was verbatim, word for word, a review that I wrote on the other site using a different pen name. So, someone stole my review and posted it on MPR. What should I do about ?
Unread February 22nd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Look. If you want to post some BS for a free ten days then just remember..it's not free if you're neighbor is paying for it. I had to cut out for a while... I get it.

I kinda get the whole three post thing MPR is going after. They are in business to make money. We can argue all day long about that: But the cool thing about this site is that (for the most part) the reviews are honest. That's important. There are guys on here that could post for days. Look at Cash. I started almost ten years ago and Cash was value. I know he doesn't post unless it's value.

Honestly, I'm irritated with the Shirley Posts from SteveLee. We all have providers that call us. That's fine. We all have providers that provide special things: But, If I'm the only one getting special things and no one else is, then the red flag goes up. And if you are getting special treatment....damn sure you're not going to Post and Post and Post...that's just complete crap... go to another site and take pictures for a freebie: and years ago I posted pictures for Mint and SC and other sites...not for freebies, but for info..

I got Lily in the ass one time a long time ago and she was so pissed she wouldn't see me for a long time. Shirley IMHO is the same.

So, Post after Post about chocolate starfish is just complete crap. Unless you have a two inch dick that is a half inch wide...

It's just lame. If Shirley calls you and lets you pound her pumpkin, then you need to either marry her or quit posting because nobody else with a normal size penis is getting cornhole.

If someone is unable to afford the money each month for this site and feels the need to post fake reviews, then I'm OK with that. You can keep your provider.
Unread March 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryBeak View Post
Lifesvr89, thank you for your thoughtful response.
I am possibly over-critical regarding many reviews which do not appear to add up, since fabrication is not an uncommon thing on this site
Unfortunately it's "not uncommon" EVERYWHERE. There is so much nonsense out there that can easily be spotted by those in the know. Unfortunately, people get suckered into some of it, with the result that some legit establishment has a bunch of boneheads banging on their screen doors asking if "happy endings" are available with no more thought or discretion than you would ask for condiments at your local burger/sandwich/taco joint...
Unread March 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I know the South Bay fairly well. I have sampled many of the legit and non-legit establishments over the last 10 years. I can get a pretty quick read on which reviews are not accurate or are just exaggerations.
There is one reviewer that always has the girls panties around her knees right after the flip, including just happy ending places, including first-time visits. This is just a recurring theme to every MP visit for him. I have been to many of these and I would be very surprised if the reviews are accurate, but I can't prove anything.
There is another monger reviewer who make the girls "O" three or four times before he busts his nut. Again this is his recurring theme to every review he posts.
I hope that my fellow mongers can keep things real and police each other when needed.
Unread March 6th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

There is another monger reviewer who make the girls "O" three or four times before he busts his nut. Again this is his recurring theme to every review he posts.

I thought I was the only one that made every single girl orgasm over and over again before I blew a huge load.....
Unread June 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Admin - is the new site finished? What happened to the changes that were discussed? I still see a lot of vague useless reviews. People posting BS to get their free days. It would be good to allow senior mongers to help police the data.
Unread June 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Okay so this may sound stupid as I don't post too many reviews and am in and out of the hobby, but I have always wondered about posting too much. I try to be descriptive about the experience, as well as parking, entering etc because I find those things the most helpful in reviews as I like to be discreet if I can be. I don't want to bore other mongers to death but want to be as helpful as I can as many of your reviews have helped me.

If anyone has feedback that would be great. Oh and I agree that 3 sentence non descriptive reviews are BS as well as giving providers a trillion orgasms before blowing, although I have to admit I try to be respectful and sweet with most providers and find that with that attitude and proper tipping YMMV (significantly).
Unread June 18th, 2014

coolclock will become famous soon enoughcoolclock will become famous soon enough

Review on Natasha at Health and Beauty in Los Angeles today.
She's married and moved.
Reviewer Cocobat or som'n like that. His first review.
Unread June 27th, 2014
VIP User

persianguy is infamous around these parts
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Okay so this may sound stupid as I don't post too many reviews and am in and out of the hobby, but I have always wondered about posting too much. I try to be descriptive about the experience, as well as parking, entering etc because I find those things the most helpful in reviews as I like to be discreet if I can be. I don't want to bore other mongers to death but want to be as helpful as I can as many of your reviews have helped me.

If anyone has feedback that would be great. Oh and I agree that 3 sentence non descriptive reviews are BS as well as giving providers a trillion orgasms before blowing, although I have to admit I try to be respectful and sweet with most providers and find that with that attitude and proper tipping YMMV (significantly).
I think you shouldn't put addresses as you are giving away location ,and I don't thing you are respectfull ,you write to much,yes you need to describe but you over due it.