Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road

I never had the name/number/address of the Anaheim place. I don't see any evidence in ads of a new place in Lake Forest off-hand that might be them. Calling their old LF number just rings and rings.
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

It was at 1250 Euclid never made it over because I heard from Coco they were all going back to lake forest close to lakeshore but in a different spot, didn't like the "rules" in north OC so headed back to south OC
Unread August 4th, 2016
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

El Toro Rd and Muirlands. Not Sure if they moved in yet tho.
Unread August 5th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerca View Post
El Toro Rd and Muirlands. Not Sure if they moved in yet tho.

jokerca, what about the Euclid spot? It gonna have any good ones left there after?

Also did she share with ya how many from the ol homestead are gonna be there at toro and Muirlands?
Unread August 10th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Thanance is infamous around these parts

If anyone is in the know of Lakeshore's move to Muirlands & El Toro, please let us know. I know there are 2 spots in the corner buildings but neither of them is Lakeshore.
Unread August 11th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

They opened te new plae on El Toro today........good banging bros
Unread August 11th, 2016
VIP User

roggramjet is infamous around these parts

Its in the third building off of Muirlands building 23331, suite #109. They are hiring new girls and manager recommended I see new girl Cherry. Smokin hot and said other new girls are going to be hired. This visit was hot but very basic. Looking forward to seeing what else is on the menu!

Last edited by rogramjet; August 11th, 2016 at 10:12 AM.
Unread August 11th, 2016
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Lake forest chiropractic
23331 el toro rd. #109
Lake forest, ca 92630
(714) 408-8116
Talked with jennifer on a drop-by,
coco was there
Joanne on vacation she said!!!
Cici will start next week.
Unread August 12th, 2016
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road

I went there today and Katie was working the front but not doing massage. They were not officially opening until this coming Wednesday so they were lightly staffed and no one was available when I popped in.
Unread August 16th, 2016
VIP User

roggramjet is infamous around these parts

Called in today and they are officially open. Spoke with Katie and she said many new girls that are very beautiful. I saw Sonja and well she was right about this one ... Very very pretty girl, and most definitely a fun time. Ill post a full review shortly. Happy trails!