Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread October 8th, 2013
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Wow Ichi, glad you walked away as well!

When I rode I laid my bike down once as well when I hit some gravel in the corner. I saw it in time though to react which is what saved me a lot of road rash and injury. Not as scary as you and I was able to walk away with only my boot ripped apart and some damage to the bike. Had to ride home with only 1 boot and a bruised ego but I sure felt lucky it wasn't worse.

Be careful out there brother.
Unread October 9th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

that's fast thinking, ichi! I'm glad it turned out with mostly a messed up bike but you've saved your leg. Those HD are not easy to lay down that fast. you know your game.
Unread October 10th, 2013
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Wow Ichi, I am glad you survived the I5. I hope for a speedy recovery.

President Obama has acted in a way that makes me change his name to President Stompy Feet. I have collected a few quotes from around the net that question the election results, most were researched by my cous, a Florida newspaper writer.

As President Stompy Feet destroys America and enslaves it’s once free citizens…take back what was stolen

By the numbers:

LEST WE FORGET
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia
region, President Stompy Feet received 100% of the votes
with not even a single vote recorded for Romney.
(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, President Stompy Feet
received 100% of the votes where GOP
inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations – and not one single vote
was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a
county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574
registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes
were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location
in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, President Stompy Feet won by 108% of the
total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: President Stompy Feet won in every state that did not
require a Photo ID and lost in every state that
did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

There is something rotten in Denmark, and it's the Democratic party.
Unread October 10th, 2013
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
That should be amended to say "There is something rotten in Denmark, and it's both parties"
Unread October 11th, 2013
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

oh please, like Florida can be trusted with numbers? They stole the election from Gore, and that was proven.
these pseudo-statistics are bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
Wow Ichi, I am glad you survived the I5. I hope for a speedy recovery.

President Obama has acted in a way that makes me change his name to President Stompy Feet. I have collected a few quotes from around the net that question the election results, most were researched by my cous, a Florida newspaper writer.

As President Stompy Feet destroys America and enslaves it’s once free citizens…take back what was stolen

By the numbers:

LEST WE FORGET
* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia
region, President Stompy Feet received 100% of the votes
with not even a single vote recorded for Romney.
(A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, President Stompy Feet
received 100% of the votes where GOP
inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations – and not one single vote
was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a
county with only 98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574
registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes
were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location
in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, President Stompy Feet won by 108% of the
total number of eligible voters.

NOTE: President Stompy Feet won in every state that did not
require a Photo ID and lost in every state that
did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Unread October 12th, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

There is a lot of calling for a 3rd party now. {not the lunatic Tea party} but a real 3rd party. I wionder how this government shutdownd/debt limit thing is going to play out. Onething fo sho is if USA defaults on its bills bad things are going to happen to the world markets.

This situation is the fault of both Parties. The majority of the fault is the right wing of the Republicans but still, it takes 2 to dance. [or have anal sex for that matter]
Unread October 13th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
There is a lot of calling for a 3rd party now. {not the lunatic Tea party} but a real 3rd party. I wionder how this government shutdownd/debt limit thing is going to play out. Onething fo sho is if USA defaults on its bills bad things are going to happen to the world markets.

This situation is the fault of both Parties. The majority of the fault is the right wing of the Republicans but still, it takes 2 to dance. [or have anal sex for that matter]
Until the parties are not controlled be other entities (Oil companies, Wall St. Etc) nothing will change. Even if there was a 3rd party it would be bought, paid for and controlled by the big corporations. And I have to politely disagree about it takes 2 to have anal sex... The Govt. has been ass raping me in the form of BS taxes, etc for decades and I have never fucked back! LOL