Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Closed Thread
Unread November 17th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold
Default Newt Gingrich.

So Newt.... what kind of a name is Newt anyway? Isn't that some kind of amphibian? A Newt. Anyway... since Perry and Cain have kind of self destructed with their stupidity and poor impulse control which causes them to say the wrong things in front of the "liberal media" and grope mediocre looking women at their old jobs. It all comes out in the laundry, you know? Well anyways, it seems "Newt" Gingrich has risen to the top of the shit heap which is the Rupublican's excuse for potential Presidential candidates for 2012 by default. Makes you kind of miss G.W Bush in a way. All things are relative after all.

Newt Gingrich? Isn't he the guy from the "moral majority" of the 80's that Larry Flynt used to make "Asshole of the Month" in Hustler magazine time after time again? Newt Gingrich? Isnt he the guy who divorced his cancer ridden wife because the mastectomy, radiation and chemotherapy made her too ugly for even an amphibian like him to fuck? So he dumped her and got a young hottie. His wife later died of the cancer. A good Christian he is. The "Moral Majority" right?! I am a Christian and guys like Gingrich make me ashamed to be associated with his ilk by denomination.

Now, the latest dirt is the Newt has strong ties with the mortgage industry, namely Fannie Mae. Fannie it seems gave Newt a shit load of money in return for Newt's political influence. Fannie Mae is a strong reason why I and most of you all don't have much mongering money right now. The realestate bubble collapse and US economic depression which is ongoing at this time..

Oh well... It looks to me like the 2012 presidential election is Obama's to lose. Against those clowns Obama is a sure thing in 2012. Not that he is so great. It is just that the Republican candidates are so fucking weak. I did not even have to research that stuff about Newt Gingrich. I just remember reading that stuff before. Just wait till the media starts digging and they get that old fool up in front of a microphone. It is all relative my friends.

Last edited by ichi the killer; November 17th, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
Unread November 17th, 2011
VIP User

Budget

Thats right, this clown repudiated and divorced his sick wife, when she had cancer. Great morality! He also denies any liability for his "$1.7 mk consulting" work with Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae, and he's using the campaign to promote his book. Overall, the GOP candidates are sickening to watch and hear; but of course many right wing voters have double standards, suffer from amnesia or brain freeze.
Unread December 12th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

The Demoncrats and Obama have 2012 in the bag. Those stupid Republicans, with their hatred of elitist intellectuals have guaranteed their defeat November 2012 with their poor field of candidates. Gingrich? In boxing terms he is what used to be called a "tomato." What a chump Gingrich is. The Repubs must want to lose. Why would they choose him? Weird!
Unread December 12th, 2011
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Question OK, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
The Demoncrats and Obama have 2012 in the bag. Those stupid Republicans, with their hatred of elitist intellectuals have guaranteed their defeat November 2012 with their poor field of candidates. Gingrich? In boxing terms he is what used to be called a "tomato." What a chump Gingrich is. The Repubs must want to lose. Why would they choose him? Weird!
Does foaming about politics make you feel better?
Unread December 13th, 2011
Banned

truthmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past

On 60 min Obama in a rare moment of honesty said it may take another
president beyond a 2nd term for him to fix the economy.Nice admission that he is clueless.After he spends
the record billion to attack oponents I think the American people would
still rather vote for a monkey with an organ grinder before they give him
another term to inflick anymore of his lame idology. Just my humble opinion.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiOpai View Post
Does foaming about politics make you feel better?
This is the political corner my brother.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthmon View Post
On 60 min Obama in a rare moment of honesty said it may take another
president beyond a 2nd term for him to fix the economy.Nice admission that he is clueless.After he spends
the record billion to attack oponents I think the American people would
still rather vote for a monkey with an organ grinder before they give him
another term to inflick anymore of his lame idology. Just my humble opinion.
Sir Issac Newton centuries ago described in his Third Law of Physics: "An object in motion will remain in motion unless acted upon by a force in the opposing direction with equal or greater force."

How does this apply to the American economy you may ask? It took George Bush 8 years to trash our economy, waste our budget surplus, get us into not just one, but 2 foriegn countries to fight wars of empire. Therefore: It is logical that it will take at LEAST 8 years, maybe more, to undo the damage done by 8 years of that simp GWB in the White House.

Or think of it this way: If some vandal gets into your house and trashes the place for 3 hours, shit on the floor, walls, break the furniture, etc.etc. It would take you not less than 3 hours to fix the house. Probably alot more time as it is easier to break things than to fix them. A simple analogy, but, I assume you are a Republican.
Banned

No an independent in the OMG camp(Obama must go).The facts are very
clear.Bush screwed up big time with Iraq. Lost all his politcal power over
this ill advised action.It led to him not being able to get that jerk Barney Rubble(or is that Frank)pull back on the recklessness of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.Then the steamrolling of Princess Polosi with her spending binge the last 2 years of his Presidentcy.This then led to the inept idiolog
rule of Obama.With real leadership this country is capable of mending
significantly in about 2 years.I know except for the social justice joke
crowd then only the misinformed are voting for Obama. It does seem that Obama is justifiably toast.
VIP User

Obama vs. Gingrich? What are the odds? Dude, as I have been saying. I repeat: You guys are going to lose with that ticket. Please.

Sometimes the devil you know is better than the new one. I remember when i was just a young monger back in 2000 and the Supreme Court Justice Scalia stole the 2000 election from A Gore and handed it to rich oil boy Bush. My first reaction was "what the fuck? Oh my God! Now we are done in the ass and good." Bush did his concilatory/acceptance speech about being a "uniter, not a devider" or some such shit. At first I thought "Well maybe this won't kill us. 4 years of this ass and he will be out." Then 9/11 happened in the next year and Bush/Cheney took the scared American public goose stepping sharply to the right with a mandate. Not for just 4 years, 8 years. Bad luck all around.

I have to hand it to those assholes though: Chenney/Karl Rove...while they are pure evil. They are brilliant in their evilness. I salute that kind of thing. Don't be mediocre, excell at what you do. Those guys fucked over so many people with their eyes wide open. Brilliant! Remember "Swiftboats for Truth?" How Rove/Swiftboats for truth deflected Bush's draft dodger status by taking John Kerrys war record and turning it it around on him? John Kerry, a decorated veteran of combat who actually killed VietCong fighters with an M16 while George W Bush was stateside getting arrested for DUI, snorting coke and probably mongering.

Swiftboats for Truth: "Wait a minute. That Vietnamese guy in the black PJ's was not armed? And he was only 17. He had his back turned to Kerry and was running away? It was not a fair fight." That is what guerilla fighters usually do. Don't engage in direct combat. Ambush/ war of attrition. Asymetrical warfare. Stick and move.

Incredible! That was just brilliant! Outstanding!! The American people largely fell for it. Absurd.

Last edited by ichi the killer; December 13th, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
Banned

Ichi I agree with your summery of recent political history-it is fairly
stated.
But I dont think you have open eyes now.Everything Obama has
rammed down American throats has failed or destined to fail.The
real shame is none of it has anything remotely desighed to heal or
jump start the economy.Actually with Obama care-preventing
the Canadian pikeline etc.he is going in the opposite direction.Nice
guy that doesnt have the knowledge or experiance to get the job
done-no less quickly.
I am not a fan of Newt but I am convinced he has the tools to
do alot more good and could do the country a service if he can keep himself under control.
Now if it was Newt vs Obama hands down Newt would win.So would
Mitt.Polls show in 12 swing states that Obama won in 08 he would
get beat in each state head to head to Newt and also Mitt. That would mean Obama can not get enough electorial votes to win-ie toast!
Check the facts and the reality of the present situation and you will
come to realize things will start getting on a better road 13 long months
from now.
Closed Thread