Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 1st, 2018
VIP User

playern818 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanteam View Post
You didn’t share any info. You just said you knew many hot ladies who thinks you’re a super model and only provides service to you by appt. you said you will see her on thurs and ask her. I asked to describe her and you didn’t even want to do that. You never gave a name number or where she currently works.

Why would I give you any info if you didn’t give me anything yet? You sounded like you were full of shit from the beginning. I wouldn’t trust you giving you anything first if you have a difficult time even describing someone.
Fuck... And here we go...

Guys, NO ONE gives a shit about this. It's so god damn tiring wading through this shit. WE DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!!!!!!
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, is this the new norm?

I was enjoying reading posts without criticism and blame, I get enough of that on the news.
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about

Let’s continue on how David is so good looking and all the legit girls give only him bbfs for free
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Must be a chineese thing
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

And the latest flame war starts.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

So besides immigrant Asian providers, are immigrant Latina providers allowing BBFS?
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanteam View Post
You didn’t share any info. You just said you knew many hot ladies who thinks you’re a super model and only provides service to you by appt. you said you will see her on thurs and ask her. I asked to describe her and you didn’t even want to do that. You never gave a name number or where she currently works.

Why would I give you any info if you didn’t give me anything yet? You sounded like you were full of shit from the beginning. I wouldn’t trust you giving you anything first if you have a difficult time even describing someone.
This is the last email regarding this, because you are not worth my time. Let me clarify things, since it’s obvious that you barely understand English. First of all you asked me to share (I did not ask you) and when I gave a little info you wanted more and more. You never provided info, so who in their right mind would trust you? Also, I never stated that I knew several women that worked only by appts. It is only one who use to work at a chinese foot place and she quit full time work and only work by appt there. You stated that you knew who I was referring to, so why was a description, name and place necessary. Look Bro... go play your psycho games with little kids because this site is for men that like to bang beaver.
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
And the latest flame war starts.
Sorry Bro, There will not be a flame war. I said everything I wanted to that piece of shit. It’s so easy for him to hide behind his computer and write shit but the mongers will figure that he is full of bull shit fast
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
So besides immigrant Asian providers, are immigrant Latina providers allowing BBFS?
I had a few Latina at Healing Therapy a few years back and only one offered bbfs. That place mainly had Koreans and a few of them offered bbfs

All the Latinas at Urban cover up, so I say Latinas are more cautious than the Chinese immigrants
VIP User

onemanteam has a spectacular aura aboutonemanteam has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
This is the last email regarding this, because you are not worth my time. Let me clarify things, since it’s obvious that you barely understand English. First of all you asked me to share (I did not ask you) and when I gave a little info you wanted more and more. You never provided info, so who in their right mind would trust you? Also, I never stated that I knew several women that worked only by appts. It is only one who use to work at a chinese foot place and she quit full time work and only work by appt there. You stated that you knew who I was referring to, so why was a description, name and place necessary. Look Bro... go play your psycho games with little kids because this site is for men that like to bang beaver.
I will be continue messaging you using my other many handles to get some more info from you.