Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread July 6th, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
http://www.mpreviews.com/p/Sonya-Mas...936-75299.html

The most recent 2 reviews for Sonya at Dhara Dhevi, one by Masplz883(1) and the other by Rightout(3) are both bogus. They're bogus because sometime last month she went on vacation for 2 months.
Why are those 2 reviews still up? Update on Sonya - she's no longer working there at all. She had a really nice petite body with smooth round ass. If anyone knows if she switched to a different place I would like to know, I didn't get a chance to go for more than roaming HE with her.
Unread July 12th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

O095502 Posted a fake review for TinTin at 626-307-7345

This is a fake review. He says he visited her at Dream Massage on6/23/14. She was long gone by then.

http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review
Unread July 13th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

KGB's reviews of Pola at Healing in Baldwin park on 3/7 and 7/6 are almost verbatim. I know sometimes things can get routine, but… I don't know. I might let him slide just for his patented "and then I completed the shooting inside of her" phrase, gets me every time.

http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...eviewsid=66993
Unread July 14th, 2014
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

"Completed the shooting inside of her"....Hooo Haaa, what an aquamaroon. I agree, Sore_Loin, we gotta keep this guy posting just for the laugh factor.
Unread July 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I say let KGB slide. With that login name and his ESL command of the English language, I always picture Vladimir Putin telling me with a thick Russian Accent about how he screwed a Korean AMP girl

Unread July 15th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Ve mus have da humor. It keeps the spirit alive like da wodka
Unread July 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

There are 2 reviews for Angie at Momo this summer. But Mmsn says she quit since last year.
Let the moderator handle them!!
Unread July 21st, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Talk about longevity in a single amp... I first screwed Angie there some 10 years ago. The girls at the typical foot massage places rarely last more than one year.
Unread November 28th, 2014
VIP User

domahmay is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
Why are those 2 reviews still up? Update on Sonya - she's no longer working there at all. She had a really nice petite body with smooth round ass. If anyone knows if she switched to a different place I would like to know, I didn't get a chance to go for more than roaming HE with her.
http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review

Rightout wrote another fake review on Sonya. I called the place and they told me that Sonya had quit long time ago. If you actually read his fake reviews, he provided no details. Please do something about these fake reviews.
Unread December 10th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

It seems to me that even when we call out these fake reports nothing happens....
This requires more enforcement. It needs to have teeth. Otherwise the whole thing becomes like 'rubcraps'......