Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts
Default Thoughts on BBFS!!

Sitting on a boring conference call for the last 4 hours I started looking through some of the Cali reviews and was surprised and shocked by the number of mongers partaking in BBFS !!
from high volume providers
This practice is not only stupid but highly dangerous
Just wanted to throw this out for discussion on what Chi town mongers think of BBFS and BBBJ
Be safe
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

I have had a few BBBJs and I regretted it soon after. I know that BBBJs are somewhat safer than BBFS, it was still a dumb move on my part. Never in a million years would I do BBFS.

My last CBJ was at BD, but honestly, was kinda boring. A good HJ beats a CBJ any day in my book.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

If I'm going for a BJ or FS it will ALWAYS be covered. I'll never do BB. Like you said Captain, too much of a health risk
Unread May 6th, 2014
VIP User

Bigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to beholdBigsteve72 is a splendid one to behold

Never do BB in a spa if offered. Outside the spa with a HJ only girl is a different story. Just be certain you're the only one she is seeing though.
Unread May 8th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

I will do it with a girl I trust.
It all goes back to what I and others have said.....If you get to know them and vice versa, you have trust. If you have trust, you have a real friend who will never hurt you and she expects the same.
Getting to that point is not always easy, but you have to try to get it in her head that you are a Monger she will like, and trust enough to do such vile, filthy things like that.
You guys are such Pigs!
Unread May 9th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I will do it with a girl I trust.
It all goes back to what I and others have said.....If you get to know them and vice versa, you have trust. If you have trust, you have a real friend who will never hurt you and she expects the same.
Getting to that point is not always easy, but you have to try to get it in her head that you are a Monger she will like, and trust enough to do such vile, filthy things like that.
You guys are such Pigs!
I respectfully disagree SG,first lets examine how this girls make their money,i say by seeing a lot of guys,i personally believe,{unless your agree to fully support them},that in order for them to make ends meet,they have to be NICE to everybody,i been around long enough to know,that women in general in all walks of life,they go where the money is,so for them to tell me I am special to them, to the point of having unprotected sex...i don't bite... I am not playing Russian roulette with my life,as far as I have gone withs the girls in the Spas and apartments is BBBJ, that does not make it that much safer....my guide line for that is how the girl is put together,is she clean ,does she smell good,dress well.....this is not an exact science.....but what is life without CALCULATED risks.Thats my take on it.
Unread May 9th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I have had BBFS with probably a dozen or so gals over the years. I continue to have BBFS with five of them.....five that I can name off the top of my head......No I won't name them. None of you guys even know they do full service. Am I stupid for doing this? Most likely the answer is yes. Do I know for sure this gal is 100% clean? NO. Do I think she is 100% clean? ABSOLUTLEY....or I wouldn't take that chance. I feel comfortable as do they. They are not stupid. They would not take that chance either.

I told SuaGua this story last week. I was getting a massage from a very hot massage gal. I did get her naked, and I went down and DATY on that shaved fresh smelling pussy. Must have been down there for 20 minutes munching on that thing. She has the perfect pussy....I was having the time of my life down there as was she. Granted, I have never done anything with this said gal in the past. Only a HJ. Never touched her...never tried to get her naked, nothing. Anyway, after she had her orgasm she laid there with her legs spread waiting for me to fuck her....DID I fuck her? No, because I didn't have a condom. I do think this was my only chance. I think she was caught up in the moment. I doubt she will let me do this again. Anyway, I just didn't feel comfortable doing BBFS with her. I was thinking with my big head.
Unread May 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I would really have to know the woman outside the spa for a long long looong time to consider BBFS. I feel if what they are doing with me they are doing with others in some shape or form. If I'm naive I might think they are giving me more because they say I'm special to them. I try not to be too naive, LOL.