Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 13th, 2018
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all
Default Thank you MPReviews

Just want to say thank you to the staff at MPREVIEWS for providing me entertainment throughout the years when I found myself with time on my hands . Thank you to all who posted legit reviews about some legit massage girls in my area. This site was not all about an extra you might find from a particulate massage place , hell you don’t need a website to find a random place on your own and it’s not hard. I really found many of your reviews helpful when your out looking for a legit massage. Sometimes you need a heads up on a girl that you needed to avoid because she was a lazy ass and was more into selling her extra services . In the past I had a physical job so this place provided the information I needed to find a great massage therapist that I wouldn’t be waiting my money on. So although we had fun reading about all the other adventures of some of our members let’s not forget that many of us did use MPReviews as our YELP. Thank you everyone
Unread April 14th, 2018

frstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant futurefrstnphnx has a brilliant future

With everything happening it seems we're all like the string quartet on the titanic and just have to say our goodbyes while we can. Might as well keep playing until we can no longer