Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 16th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Mavericks Owner Billionaire Predicts 20% Stock Market Drop If Trump Elected

Dallas Mavericks Owner And Billionaire Predicts A 20% Stock Market Drop If Trump Is Elected

Billionaire and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban: "Trump's statement on the Fed is 'exactly why the market will tank' if he is elected."

Trump's comments about the Federal Reserve during his Monday interview with CNBC highlighted the candidate's risk to the global economy.

Cuban has repeatedly said that he believes there would be serious market turmoil if Trump were elected, predicting a stock market drop of 20% if he defeated his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton.

"Trump's comment on the Fed is exactly why the market will tank if he is elected," says Cuban. "Trump doesn't understand how the Fed works."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mark-c...134451309.html

Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

Billionaire and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban offered Trump an unusual deal on Friday: $10 million in exchange for a four-hour interview.

Cuban said Trump could have the money go to the charity of his choice.

Cuban listed a few terms for the interview, including that the interview is only about Trump’s policy proposals and that no one besides a broadcast crew joins them in the room.

"The ground rules are that you can't mention the Clintons or discuss anything other than the details and facts of your plans and no one else is in the room to help," Cuban continued. "Just me, you and a broadcast crew. Deal?"

The Mavericks owner has predicted that the stock market would tank if Trump won the presidency.

“In the event Donald wins, I have no doubt in my mind the market tanks,” Cuban said. “If the polls look like there’s a decent chance that Donald could win, I’ll put a huge hedge on that’s over 100% of my equity positions… that protects me just in case he wins.”

Cuban told Fox Business that a Trump victory in November would send stocks crashing.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-cuba...173023856.html
Unread September 17th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Mark Cuban is just another billionaire with a big ego and a big mouth, and his $10 million offer is just for attention, which he craves as much as Trump. Probably just sore because Trump didn't pick him as a running mate.

However, his stock market prediction may just be correct. Not necessarily because Trump will destroy the world's economy, but because the stock market hates uncertainty. They don't know what to expect from Trump, so there will be at least a temporary panic to some degree if Trump is elected. If Hillary wins, it will be Business As Usual, and the stock market will breath a sigh of relief.

In a selfish way, it would better for a good ole' boy (or girl, in this case) like Hillary to win, so as to avoid watching my 401K take a hit as the Wall Street nervous Nellies freak out over the Great Unknown of a Trump victory. While I think, despite his big mouth, if Trump is elected he will learn to play the game and toe the line as well as Hillary, there will definitely be a period of uncertainty that will at least temporarily negatively affect the stock market (and retirement plans that depend on it).