Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread August 12th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Cry Baby Sore Loser Whines

Trump: Clinton will only win Pennsylvania if she cheats

Donald Trump again raised the specter of election fraud Friday, saying that the only way he would lose Pennsylvania is if Hillary Clinton cheats.

The Republican nominee, speaking at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania, repeated his concerns about the fairness of the election.

“The only way we can lose, in my opinion — I really mean this, Pennsylvania is if cheating goes on and we have to call up law enforcement and we have to have the sheriffs and the police chiefs and everyone watching because if we get cheated out of this election, if we get cheated out of a win in Pennsylvania, which is such a vital state especially when I know what is happening here,” he said. “She can’t beat what’s happening here. The only way they can beat it in my opinion, and I mean this 100 percent, if in certain sections of the state they cheat.”

Trump has repeatedly claimed the national presidential election is “rigged” against him, laying some of the blame on the media.

Trump is trailing Clinton by 11 points in Pennsylvania polls, one of seven key battleground states in which he has severely slumped recently.

Politico
8-12-16

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...clinton-226978

Trump video ------>>>>

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-c...g-743559747525

"We wuz robbed!!!" ~ Donald J. Trump
Unread August 12th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Liber
Don't you have something better to like suck on a Thai girls nipple?