Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread August 13th, 2016
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I'm not busting Willie's chops. He's a monger, same as us. He belongs here. Hell, he might be here already. Doesn't mean he hasn't gotten away with a lot of shit. Just sayin.' I don't begrudge him for that. I was more focused on his power-mad wife, the one we'll be stuck with as president after Trump's clown car finally goes head-on into a wall. Once she's attained that, she won't have to tolerate his behavior anymore, and payback might just be a bitch (and she's just the bitch to do it).
I'm not fond of either but is a power-mad woman worse than a power-mad man? I am always intrigued by the double standard placed on women who are in power, mad or not.
Unread August 14th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
I don't think Monica Lewinsky will vote for Hillary. The last Clinton in the White House left a bad taste in her mouth.
Quote:
I'm not busting Willie's chops. He's a monger, same as us. He belongs here. Hell, he might be here already. Doesn't mean he hasn't gotten away with a lot of shit. Just sayin.' I don't begrudge him for that. I was more focused on his power-mad wife, the one we'll be stuck with as president after Trump's clown car finally goes head-on into a wall. Once she's attained that, she won't have to tolerate his behavior anymore, and payback might just be a bitch (and she's just the bitch to do it).
Quote:
Oh, I think she cared. She was pissed when Slick Willie was harassing women in the Arkansas state capitol, and she was pissed about his philanderings while at the White House. It's humiliating for any woman, especially one in the public eye, and one with as big an ego as hers (almost as big as Trump's). The thing is, she liked being the governor's wife and the First Lady more than she minded her hubby's serial cheating. She wasn't about to give that up. Power is what she wants. You can see that in her eyes when she's speechifying. By the end of her presidency, she will be crawling around like Gollum, muttering about The Precious.

Now, once she's president, she won't need Slick Willie anymore. Then he will be nothing but a liability, a constant source of embarrassment for her that she no longer has to put up with. The first time he fucks up (you just know he will), he will finally get what's coming to him.

While all that is undisputable, with regard to the first time he fucks up, I think she would love to give him what he has coming, but pragmatically if she were to do that while still in office, the shock waves would reach everywhere and everything. You know she cannot even in her pea brain take that chance, that would also bring her down and the Clinton Foundation along with it, not to mention fuck up just about everything earthly. I dare say it would result in more damage than climate change ever thought about doing. So she would bide her time. And if she waited until after her time in office, that would be so cheezy, so my take on her thoughts thinking this through now, is that she has taken it this long, and she does not plan to do any of the payback, she will continue to ignore it...The fact remains that in her mind, her payback for being with her philanderer, IS the Presidency. And yes, the Power....She is salivating to practice(in private of course when in office) singing that 70's boom box favorite "We've got the Power!" LOUDLY! Over and over again. Of course whenever she is interrupted for business, she will shut it down in half a heartbeat. I don't think anyone out there doesn't know her real motivation for running is not to be what the country needs, but that she wants to attain this because she thinks it is her Just Desserts. So you gotta ask yourself when ya go to do your vote, knowing that this is the case: Can I knowing this vote for Hillary? Ha!