Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 12th, 2014
VIP User

arsenthearmenian
Default Has anyone seen this Asian Julie.

Have you seen this chick and are the pictures real?

http://www.theeroticarchive.com/01ar...10/q84nhg8cWv/

Hi Gentleman
julie

I'M SOMETHING TO CRAVE YOUR SWEET TOOTH!

I stand 5"5, sweet smooth silky skin, dreamy eyes, JUICY sweet lips, straight teeth, real 36c BREAST, nice arched back, big juicy firm BOOTY, nice HIPS & THIGHS, I am the real deal fella's, I am here to meet all of you needs.... here 2 please baby

120 half 160 hour

626 688 4827
Unread February 14th, 2014
VIP User

laidback59

I have seen reviews elsewhere saying she is real and was a great time
Unread February 27th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Sir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Lynx A Lot has a reputation beyond repute

She's got a bangin' body that's for sure!

Although I am left wondering, why the kitchen floor?
Unread February 27th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Is the "arched back" permanent?

The wording leaves me a little turned off: "I am the real deal fellas"… "here 2 please baby"… that cocky street game doesn't seem to go with the pictures, so she may be pimped or just a bit too much of a hustler, baby.
Unread February 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
Is the "arched back" permanent?

The wording leaves me a little turned off: "I am the real deal fellas"… "here 2 please baby"… that cocky street game doesn't seem to go with the pictures, so she may be pimped or just a bit too much of a hustler, baby.
She could have had help with the ads. Sometimes even mongers lend a hand.

Or it could be an LE trap! Lol
Unread March 1st, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
She could have had help with the ads. Sometimes even mongers lend a hand.

Or it could be an LE trap! Lol
I believe it's a real ad...but I would never go with someone that speaks that good of English and can use slang in their ad...I have tried and I'm always disappointed. Most of these street smart, savvy American/Americanized providers either don't perform well, have too many rules or upcharge for every little extra. They can tell what you like so they ask you to pay more for it. For example...I will NEVER pay extra for DATY but several girls have asked for more $$ because they think it is something I like. I'm sure you all know several Americanized girls that will do whatever you want amf not ask for more $$ so I don't want to turn this into a debate....I'm just saying from my experience, more often than not...this is the case with these type of girls.
Unread March 1st, 2014
VIP User

morknomindy is on a distinguished road

Well, that's one hot bod alright BUT it appears that this chick, or at least her pics, have been all over the US:

http://tineye.com/search/9291ea85584...5d23b43520647/

http://tineye.com/search/2ac2af5ec31...ore&order=desc

AND, she's not Asian....

Unread March 2nd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morknomindy View Post
Well, that's one hot bod alright BUT it appears that this chick, or at least her pics, have been all over the US:

http://tineye.com/search/9291ea85584...5d23b43520647/

http://tineye.com/search/2ac2af5ec31...ore&order=desc

AND, she's not Asian....

EXACTLY... if she said "I stand 5"5, sweet smoos sirky skin, dleamy eyes, JUICY sweet rips, stlaight tees, lear 36c BLEAST".... I might have TOFTT
Unread March 3rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
EXACTLY... if she said "I stand 5"5, sweet smoos sirky skin, dleamy eyes, JUICY sweet rips, stlaight tees, lear 36c BLEAST".... I might have TOFTT
Yes she look Amelican from United Stakes
Unread March 8th, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

She told me she is not GFE. Non-GFE + fake pice = not interested at any price.