Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 29th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default HB Thai Delight

I used to go to a place near Newport and Costa Mesa. Great massage with HJ! Grade A! Almost no one is open! I searched massageanywhere and to my amazement, immediate response! Thai and sexy. She rents a room in a chiropractor office and appt only. I show up to a closed business and shown to a rear massage room with candles! I keep thinking (near HB and Seal Beach?). She looks familiar. I got a nude NURU, bbbj and surreal massage. Mirrored walls!
Unread April 30th, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Dang...can you share the info? #?
Unread April 30th, 2020
VIP User

awesome
Default False

All the facts are not true. She is CMT. The other room on the left as te mirrors
not te massage room.
Unread May 1st, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Awesome clearly has no clue and screwed it up for everyone! I was going to post her cell, but not now!
Unread May 1st, 2020
VIP User

skeetz190 is on a distinguished road

HC easy to put stuff up but no one benefits so why post it? I very seldom comment as a lot of guys have their own opinions on stuff posted.
Unread May 1st, 2020
VIP User

awesome

How did i offend you. Punish everyone by not having a number. Yeah her contact number is a cell number
Unread May 1st, 2020
Banned

Thank Awesome and Skeetz! No way will I share my hot ass pussy now! Total losers
Unread May 8th, 2020
Banned

I was going to send her cell, but it's obvious there are a few scumbags who don't know how to act! They mess it up for everyone else
Unread May 8th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

HC, where is this place in HB or NP CM ?
please pm me the number i never asked you for anything before
Unread May 9th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

HC... if you can’t share it’s best you don’t even write about it cuz no one would believe you if no one can verify it. BTW... thanks for the Xcell tip