Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 3rd, 2011
VIP User

lahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to behold
Default If you like a Provider get her number

I buddy called me last night and wondered if I had a number to a Korean girl he liked. I told him I don't like Koreans (too mechanical) for the most part.
Guys if you want a massage girls number just ask them you will be surprised how many will give it out.

I have over 60 Chinese provider numbers and about 20 Korean provider numbers.

When the session is over pull out your cell and ask them, they will understand that.
Unread June 3rd, 2011

130andunder is an unknown quantity at this point

I only ask the girl I like for numbers !

If the store or house is closed I can still see the girl I like.
Unread June 4th, 2011
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahobbyiest View Post
I buddy called me last night and wondered if I had a number to a Korean girl he liked. I told him I don't like Koreans (too mechanical) for the most part.
Guys if you want a massage girls number just ask them you will be surprised how many will give it out.

I have over 60 Chinese provider numbers and about 20 Korean provider numbers.

When the session is over pull out your cell and ask them, they will understand that.
Wow im looking for a chinese or korean provider thats older like 40yr and older any help would be great.thanks