Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 21st, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Thanks Pump.... I am an idiot so I don't take offense but what I said about the K-Drama star and what my brother saw are not fake news. OK, maybe the girls from Sistar were actually distraught because they were being forced to go eat American food in their pajamas with their teddy bears at 2:30AM ... Making an assumption they were being taken somewhere to get fucked is probably more likely but the only ones that actually know for sure where they went and what they did are not talking about it on MPR. However, the K-Drama girl that killed herself and wrote a detailed suicide note about why can be found from many legitimate news sources. Last time I checked The Guardian wasn't making up fake stories and I would trust their content over any other publication world wide.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nt-jang-jayeon
I'm on your side MPKid, I'm also sorry that I missed the ad on Cityvibe when Sistar came to town. I love how these Koreans look after they get the double eyelid surgery to open up their eyes and the dozens of other plastic surgeries to look like personal fuck dolls.