Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 10th, 2023
VIP User

whittles
Default Way around the law

I was thinking maybe get a masseuse to act like your GF. So if you visit your Gf at her work and you happen to have sex that’s legal. Couples have sex at work all the time. Or for the single guys get one to agree to get a quick marriage then annul it later. That way both are safe you’re just having sex at work with your wife.
Unread March 10th, 2023
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interesting

Funny.
I've actually thought about this before.

Can only admit to mongers.
Unread March 10th, 2023
VIP User

whittles

Someone should start a business like that where you have a person like in Vegas marry you then pay a fee to go in. Then get a quick divorce on the way out lol!
Unread March 10th, 2023
VIP User

NutterButter2020 is infamous around these parts

LOL!! The true GFE experience. Just need some basic info from you babe. It might work
Unread March 19th, 2023
VIP User

SouthBayGent is infamous around these parts
Default Lomita Parlors

It seems there were some inspections being conducted in the Lomita area last week. There were 2 inspectors and 2 cops visiting numerous massage parlors. Tickets were issued and some were closed down including Kims, Nature Spa, Buen Massage, and Healthy Spa. I’m not sure if the ones that were closed will reopen but, I do know fix it tickets were issued to many spas that are still open. Might have to take a break from Lomita for a while, seems like a hot spot