Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread June 10th, 2011
VIP User

horndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Discretion is key I would think

In my experience when I went there (and looking forward to going back again), she did come off as being a little bit flirty in a very fun and amusing way and we had quote a lot of very playful banter going back and forth. She did indicate that her tits were very real, but as far as making a grab for them or getting her to let them puppies out, that was not gonna happen.

But with the shop being laid out the way that it is, it would really strike me as being hard to get anything extra and I think she only works out of her shop. I think if she does do anything extra then she really has got to keep it all the under the radar, and then some, because of the location of the shop and all of the other businesses that are there. I think if something does happen there it has got to be very discrete and I do mean DISCRETE!

Just remember sports fans the key word of the day is DISCRETE!
Unread August 23rd, 2011

zzz2b will become famous soon enoughzzz2b will become famous soon enough

The massage is good, the value is there...but, to many activities are going on. Being discrete sometimes got interrupted. These shop next doors wonder how many men came here to get a hair cut?
Unread August 25th, 2011
VIP User

nabisco is just really nicenabisco is just really nicenabisco is just really nicenabisco is just really nicenabisco is just really nice

Check out the reviews. She has 24 since May 23 and already 15 in August, making her probably the most reviewed provider this summer. Some reviewers are claiming hj's and tit unveiling.
Unread August 25th, 2011
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three X View Post
Isn't that Arnold's baby mama !
LOL !!! good one
Unread August 25th, 2011

zzz2b will become famous soon enoughzzz2b will become famous soon enough

Oh well, she sure got alot of calls. She just bump her price up to 60 hr.
Take a look @ her new photos.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...555023285.html
Unread August 25th, 2011
VIP User

asgardian is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad I got her out of my todo list before the price jump. It would have been worth it if the setup is more private and she willing to at least allow feeding... lol...
Unread September 23rd, 2011
VIP User

horndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgardian View Post
Glad I got her out of my todo list before the price jump. It would have been worth it if the setup is more private and she willing to at least allow feeding... lol...
She dropped her rates back down a couple of weeks ago
Unread February 21st, 2012
VIP User

zauriel is on a distinguished road

Bump for update. She has given hundreds of handies by now. Anyone get any more from her?
Unread February 24th, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by zauriel View Post
Bump for update. She has given hundreds of handies by now. Anyone get any more from her?
Wishful thinking on all of our parts, however the handy she does give if she takes a liking to you will make your toes curl and your balls explode
Unread April 7th, 2012
VIP User

unknown32

what's up with Nancy? Her reviews are down, and if you search for her ads on craigslist and backpages they've been deleted. Is she out of the business or did she get busted or something? The salon seemed like it got shut down.