Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread October 25th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whoa the Smell

Just a rant. I was at a shop in Whittier and I after getting a CBJ, I asked the provider to turn for doggie. She was hesitant to the point of being hostile. I should have taken the hint. As I was about to enter, I was hit by the odor. Immediately, I thought of Goldstein from "Harold and Kumar", "Don't you wipe???"
That killed it for me. I wasn't about to do anything more. You're thinking, "Turn her over, so you don't smell it!" In mish, I didn't want my balls slapping against her dirty asshole. I was out after 15.
Providing the services these girls do, why are some of them so lazy or what makes them think their shit don't stink?
Unread October 26th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Just a rant. I was at a shop in Whittier and I after getting a CBJ, I asked the provider to turn for doggie. She was hesitant to the point of being hostile. I should have taken the hint. As I was about to enter, I was hit by the odor. Immediately, I thought of Goldstein from "Harold and Kumar", "Don't you wipe???"
That killed it for me. I wasn't about to do anything more. You're thinking, "Turn her over, so you don't smell it!" In mish, I didn't want my balls slapping against her dirty asshole. I was out after 15.
Providing the services these girls do, why are some of them so lazy or what makes them think their shit don't stink?
I immediately thought of Jack Black in along came polly - she just sharted....LOl!
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Ha. I had a GMILF massage a few years back and to get off during HE, I slipped a finger inside her pussy. OMG. The chemical warfare boys should have her in for study. It took a day and a half to get the horrible smell off my finger.

Back in the day, moms didn't tell their daughters not to wipe their buttholes to the front - that put traces of shit in their vulvas. Back in the day, one in 5 girls would have absolutely horrific sewer smell...
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

if it smells that bad, it's a yeast infection. Her showering won't do it.
Unread October 27th, 2015
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
if it smells that bad, it's a yeast infection. Her showering won't do it.

not a yeast infection.. Proabably Haemophilus vaginalis or now called Gardnerella...its the worst smelling ... like a million dead fish
Unread October 27th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
not a yeast infection.. Proabably Haemophilus vaginalis or now called Gardnerella...its the worst smelling ... like a million dead fish
Haha. This was not yeast infection or Gardnerella vaginitis. This was from the other side. It was plain ol' shit stink.