Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread May 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Default Happy Penalty Box

Well, after my last soiree with Jenny at Happy in Rosemead when I DT'd her (gently, I might add) and juiced down her throat, it appears I am in the penalty box.

Haven't been back since then...maybe six months...I thought she'd forget. Nope. got a memory like an elephant....

Right off the bat she told me everything covered. Fortunately, I always bring a cover just in case because I hate those little balloons they give you. I opted out of a CBJ and just bent her over the table to sniff that sweet ass and pussy and she did let me DATY for a long time, but I noticed during mish that she made that Lily/Shirley "oh you're killing me" grimace this time. Kind of a turn off. I prefer an O face. She really does have a tight box for a hi mileage gal. Next time I will return with flowers and some bukkake librarian glasses....LOL!