Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread August 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

Even with ed medication there is no possibility I could get an erection with Coco at my advanced age. But a very nice gal.
Unread August 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Well I went to see Shirley, review is pending, it was interesting. I probably will not be back even though it is cheap it is a bit far from Santa Monica to get out there.

Based on my experience with Shirley I think I have gotten over my need to have a rite of passage with some of these women like Coco or Lilly etc but who knows if I get desperate enough in the future it may change.
Unread August 23rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Saw your review. Well done. It sounds to me like she likes you....You may not realize it yet, but she hooked you.

You should have gone to see Coco first, then Lily....now that you've seen shirley, you've seen the Barbie doll of the GGMilfs.....
Unread August 30th, 2014
VIP User

ned_flanders is an unknown quantity at this point

If you haven't seen Lily, DON"T. I saw her like 5 years ago and it was bad. I went home and took a long shower and was ashamed to look at myself in the mirror.
Unread September 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Saw your review. Well done. It sounds to me like she likes you....You may not realize it yet, but she hooked you.

You should have gone to see Coco first, then Lily....now that you've seen shirley, you've seen the Barbie doll of the GGMilfs.....

I am not sure what you mean by hooked me, if it means I will be going back I am not so sure. The price is right but honestly during the week it takes me an hour to get there and an hour to get back, which is irritating and on weekends well not sure the savings would make me rush back out there but who knows.
Unread September 6th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
I am not sure what you mean by hooked me, if it means I will be going back I am not so sure. The price is right but honestly during the week it takes me an hour to get there and an hour to get back, which is irritating and on weekends well not sure the savings would make me rush back out there but who knows.
Just joking bro...but when you're short on cash the drive might be worth it...then again maybe not....

You have passed the right of passage grasshopper....feel free to move about the cabin
Unread September 6th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
Even with ed medication there is no possibility I could get an erection with Coco at my advanced age. But a very nice gal.
Actually at my age with my eyesight she look like Asian barbie! LOL!
Unread September 7th, 2014
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

I got lucky with Apple a few years ago. I told her how beautiful I imagined her pussy to be, and with sweet talk, ended up talking her into removing her pants and panties. She is very bushy. She would not allow daty. But oddly did allow a standing camel slide from behind. She did get all gushy and wet. I ended up shooting this way with her, as she cupped her hands and caught my jizz.

Next time I saw her, she wouldn't do it again. I have not been back to her since then.
Unread September 7th, 2014
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

lily is weird...she once took my jizz and rubbed it all over face. She said it was good for the skin and wanted to put it on my face wtf
Unread September 8th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
lily is weird...she once took my jizz and rubbed it all over face. She said it was good for the skin and wanted to put it on my face wtf
Now that's what I call a facial!