Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread April 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader8888 View Post
Hot and Cold BJ, is when a provider alternately conditions her mouth with warm tea and ice chips as she gives you the blow job! It is extremely mind blowing done by an experienced provider! Some AAMP providers do provide this service.
Personally, I find it distracting. I'd rather just have straight vanilla head. BBBJCIM, of course!
Unread April 26th, 2015
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader8888 View Post
hot and cold bj, is when a provider alternately conditions her mouth with warm tea and ice chips as she gives you the blow job! It is extremely mind blowing done by an experienced provider! Some aamp providers do provide this service.
where can i get this
Unread July 7th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

Have any of you guys tried the AAMPs along Mission in San Gabriel?
Unread July 17th, 2015
Junior Puppy

skylineseason

Quote:
Have any of you guys tried the AAMPs along Mission in San Gabriel?
Tried one across the Park near SG Blvd, 2nd Floor.
Unread July 17th, 2015
VIP User

jaguar224 is on a distinguished road

Is that Madeline's on Mission and San Gabriel ?
Unread August 13th, 2015
VIP User

SGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond reputeSGVmonnger has a reputation beyond repute

The AAMPs that I know off Mission Road are run by MMS with appointments strictly by referrals only. Connections are made via WeChat. Usually real pictures of the providers are available (so you can pick which gal that appeals to you). Service fee is 120/30 minutes. Trick pads are in very well maintained clean condos.
Unread August 14th, 2015
VIP User

Bill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on We Chat and my area covers San Gabriel. From time to time, two or three times a week there is a post that is obvious. One showed sexy girls, then the interior of a condo or apt including two bedrooms. Didn't leave much to the imagination.
More interesting are sexy pics of a sexy girl, and nothing else. I've sent messages to a few but no reply. Maybe I should change my picture?!?
Unread August 14th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wilson View Post
I'm on We Chat and my area covers San Gabriel. From time to time, two or three times a week there is a post that is obvious. One showed sexy girls, then the interior of a condo or apt including two bedrooms. Didn't leave much to the imagination.
More interesting are sexy pics of a sexy girl, and nothing else. I've sent messages to a few but no reply. Maybe I should change my picture?!?
Yeah, get rid of the one with the badge! Lol
Unread August 16th, 2015
VIP User

Some of the gals on WeChat only respond to reply in Chinese (use translator).

Any of you get replies to pay by I-tune card?
Unread August 16th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some of the gals on WeChat only respond to reply in Chinese (use translator).

Any of you get replies to pay by I-tune card?
crusader there is a whole thread about this we chat girls and iTunes cards that are a ripoff check around