Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 14th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about
Talking Clifford (aka Daniels) v. Trump et al.

Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels).

I am attempting to speak honestly and openly to the American people about my relationship with now President Donald Trump and the intimidation and tactics used against me.

Clifford (aka Daniels) v. Trump et al.

My name is Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels).

I am attempting to speak honestly and openly to the American people about my relationship with now President Donald Trump, as well as the intimidation and tactics that he, together with his attorney Michael Cohen, have used to silence me.

In order to tell my story, I have had to file a public lawsuit in Los Angeles, California in an effort to void a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that Mr. Trump never signed and yet is trying to use to intimidate me.

Rather than agree that the NDA is invalid, thus allowing me to talk, Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen have instead attempted to hide the facts from the public using a bogus arbitration proceeding and have threatened me with millions of dollars in damages ($1M each time I speak out) if I tell the truth about what happened.

I recently made an offer to return the $130,000 I was previously paid if it was agreed that I could simply tell the truth publicly. Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen did not even bother to respond.

I need funds to pay for: attorneys' fees; out-of-pocket costs associated with the lawsuit, arbitration, and my right to speak openly; security expenses; and damages that may be awarded against me if I speak out and ultimately lose to Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen.

I am more fortunate than many, many people in this country. And for that I am grateful. But unfortunately, I do not have the vast resources to fight Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen alone. Thank you for supporting me.

https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/stormy/

Stormy Daniels on Wednesday launched an online fundraising campaign to pay legal bills in her battle to void a nondisclosure agreement she signed regarding her sexual relationship with Donald Trump.

Last edited by Drukpa Kunley; May 5th, 2022 at 08:24 PM.
Unread March 14th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Her atty is working pro boner until Stormy can pay him from her war chest. Wait a minute, she has a war chest, no? One TV channel reported she has several pledged $1million offers to cover the known 9 "alleged violations" of the nondisclosure agreement She Signed, should the violations be pursued. Anyone know if she followed through on the 60 minutes interview?
Unread March 15th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

CBS News president said her interview was shot last week with Anderson Cooper and the 60 Minutes package is being edited and finished but as of today there's no Sunday air date scheduled.

"A whole bunch of these crazy feminists were talking about how Jimmy Kimmel owes me an apology and that his interview was sexual harassment and his jokes were sexist. I’m like, do you realize what I do for a living? It’s my job to be objectified. I’m sort of offended if someone doesn’t. I suck dick for a living and LOVE it." ~ Stephanie Clifford

https://youtu.be/Ntl5Da1vblI

Last edited by Drukpa Kunley; May 5th, 2022 at 08:23 PM.
Unread March 15th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

I remember Jimmy Kimmel when he had the MAN SHOW. Remember the girls on trampolines? What did they call them, the "Jiggy Girls" or something like that? You know Kimmel loved that segment of the show with Adam Carolla (sp)? Kimmel loves getting mileage out of his love of the female body and playing to that, but in the interview of Stormy Daniels, I am sure that I saw that he made a conscious effort(but struggled with it)to keep his eyes from wandering down from Stormy's face. Hahaha. You know he almost caved. He seemed to be sweating bullets for not being able to scope out her tits. For him now married with a kid life is different than when he and Adam were partners on the Man Show. You could say that Kimmel loves to objectify the female body but can't do it on TV now, so he can talk about somebody else(Trump)getting what he'd love to get. Hahaha. He's freaking jealous. You know he loves to get ratings by having Stormy there, no? Besides the still pics of her he's seen, do you think(for research sake for the segment)that he's seen any footage of her in action. No doubt. Would he admit that? Hell no, he's married. He's walking a fine line...
Unread March 15th, 2018
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Kimmel is just not that funny anymore. Carolla's show is actually pretty good.
Unread March 15th, 2018
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Kimmel kept his integrity and is actually more human and funnier IMO, and Carolla is turning into a preacher, with a bit of an angry, frustrated side.
Unread March 16th, 2018
VIP User

Ask and you shall receive my faithful flock, praise Jeezus !

It's......Girls Jumping On Trampolines

https://youtu.be/5-mWq5B6sU0

.....and a bonus video, for all of you unrepentant reprobates

Juggy Academy with Kimmel

https://youtu.be/vIBciOg7_pk

Professional sinners staying after bible class extra viewing

Household Hints from Adult Film Stars - Brittany Andrews

https://youtu.be/Z39WuOvECyU
Unread March 16th, 2018
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
Kimmel kept his integrity and is actually more human and funnier IMO, and Carolla is turning into a preacher, with a bit of an angry, frustrated side.
Well we can agree to disagree on this one.

I'd say Kimmel is expressing anger and frustration also. He is constantly ranting about political topics. I used to watch his show to get away from that as there are plenty of other news shows that focus on political issues.

I never saw this on Carson or Cavett.
Unread March 16th, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
IDK, I haven't heard Carolla in a long time but he may sound frustrated if he is still on radio where Kimmel has a night time talk show widely viewed, and has obviously made it. Yes Kimmel is funny in general and funny every time I see him. He loves when you say: "Kimmels and bits." He's self-depreciating and tries to entertain his audience, as long as he builds his followers, he's happy, and someone like Stormy D. is perfect for his set up. It would be a long time now before DT would make an appearance there, IMO.
Unread March 16th, 2018
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankkim View Post
Well we can agree to disagree on this one.

I'd say Kimmel is expressing anger and frustration also. He is constantly ranting about political topics. I used to watch his show to get away from that as there are plenty of other news shows that focus on political issues.

I never saw this on Carson or Cavett.
Well frankkim, I think you are right too, as Kimmel seems to head to political topics way more than before as I think he is convinced that it improves the ratings. I'd rather have other comedy on his show and more variety, as you mention like Carson, or Cavett.