Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 22nd, 2018
Junior Puppy

thug4life is infamous around these parts
Default Getting Bored of Pussy

As I was sucking on a hot girl’s nipple this weekend, I realized that I might have been mongering for too long. I was kind of bored while I was sucking her nipple and felt like it was a chore. Maybe that is a sign I have been doing this for too long?

I spent my youth in Tijuana which might help explain it.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thug4life View Post
As I was sucking on a hot girl’s nipple this weekend, I realized that I might have been mongering for too long. I was kind of bored while I was sucking her nipple and felt like it was a chore. Maybe that is a sign I have been doing this for too long?

I spent my youth in Tijuana which might help explain it.
Find a girl that will take it from a dog, while you do all that other stuff. That could be the ticket. (Or, not!)
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve never gotten off eating or fingering pussy or sucking or feeling tit. I see it as work. I do it to excite her. Seeing her excitement arouses me. Once she’s excited, she’s more inclined to get me off. To me, it’s a meane to get my nut.
I still do enjoy looking at the female form and its components. When ever she allows me, I’ll snap a few pics of her bod.
Unread February 23rd, 2018
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe try a ladyboy?