Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread February 11th, 2015
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Presila from Buena Park

I don't usually have this type of request, but has anyone seen or know about Presila from Buena Park? She advertises on CL and massageanywere for $100/90 minutes. I spoke to her a couple of days ago to "feel her out" (no pun intended) and got an ok vibe - good enough to seriously consider setting up an incall. My problem is that I currently have "basic" membership status and cannot view her reviews. I submitted a review on someone else yesterday and still have not gotten it approved. I don't mind waiting, but I'd like to see her maybe tomorrow or the next day if I can. I'd like to of course see the reviews first. Any assistance or clarification from any of you would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Unread February 11th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretman View Post
I don't usually have this type of request, but has anyone seen or know about Presila from Buena Park? She advertises on CL and massageanywere for $100/90 minutes. I spoke to her a couple of days ago to "feel her out" (no pun intended) and got an ok vibe - good enough to seriously consider setting up an incall. My problem is that I currently have "basic" membership status and cannot view her reviews. I submitted a review on someone else yesterday and still have not gotten it approved. I don't mind waiting, but I'd like to see her maybe tomorrow or the next day if I can. I'd like to of course see the reviews first. Any assistance or clarification from any of you would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Unless you're OK with a possible legit "massage only" session, you should pass.
Unread February 12th, 2015
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Deez. When I spoke to her on the phone, she mentioned that she strives to be legit only, but sometimes makes exceptions based on the client and the situation. I wasn't pushing for extras - so I took this as a positive sign. Just don't know if I want to spend a c-note to find out, especially being as cashed strapped as I am these days. For that price I'd love to have a great massage with some T&A play with a nice body.

What's your experience with her? Any?
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Deez. When I spoke to her on the phone, she mentioned that she strives to be legit only, but sometimes makes exceptions based on the client and the situation. I wasn't pushing for extras - so I took this as a positive sign. Just don't know if I want to spend a c-note to find out, especially being as cashed strapped as I am these days. For that price I'd love to have a great massage with some T&A play with a nice body.

No experience. I just passed on review info. I understand that strapped for cash status. Good luck.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:

Never talk with providers about extras on the phone unless you know them and are flirting.

good nite and good luck
Unread February 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like your story is a lttle conflicting, not calling you out, but if I were strapped on cash, I would not be looking at $100 entry fee places. Especially ones that mention mostly legit. Which is always a weird thing to mention over the phone! So if you are tight on funds, the HE, if there is one will cost you more...i also dont think therapist that advertise 90 minutes are interested in one timers, usually they like to build a relationship over time that will eventually lead to some mutual enjoyment, but the investment isnt worth it if your low on investment capital...

I recommend you go to a 30 minute massage, hope you get a good one, and then write a review that buys you ten days, and from there, plan your next two or three spots, and repeat...
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
...I recommend you go to a 30 minute massage, hope you get a good one, and then write a review that buys you ten days, and from there, plan your next two or three spots, and repeat...
Same here. There are countless places where you can get a 30min massage and a HE and be out the door for $80. Since you have a review pending, wait for it to post, take your 10 days, and research. Then post again.
VIP User

Hey thanks guys. I should clarify, I wasn't directly talking extras, but definitely flirting and developing some rapport (spelling?) with her over the phone. I probably spent 20 minutes talking to her. Sounds a little crazy, but I used to make a game of picking up providers on the phone back in the day - especially ones new to the game or actual legit ones. Works maybe one out of 20, but it's possible if you got some game and can talk (and have the time). In this case, I am cash strapped, but I can shell out $100 for the right situation - it will just eat up the funds toward the next one. I'm just trying to save a little $ these days. I guess I'm just bored with the same 'ol amp HE action and need a little something exciting - like seducing a halfway legit provider. One of the last ones I did was in By the way, my review did post and I now have VIP status. But thanks for helping out!