Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 25th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donation View Post
One thing I never heard at an AMP. "Get off me" or "Just get it over with" a word to my x wife. Thank you
They just say it in AMP-speak.

"Cum for me baby!"

"Cum with me!"

"You cum yet?"

"Only have five minutes!"

"Oh baby! 肏快点,白鬼!"
Unread November 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Threesome with MMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samshine View Post
Try OK Spa in Rancho Cucamonga. The owner comes right in the room during the massage, negotiates and stays. Very bizarre.
is she doable?
Unread November 9th, 2015
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Nancy from Lomita a few years ago after a session with Lucy asked me if I would massage her
An hour later I was giving her a happy ending a little hand job if you will
Her body stiffened like a board then her toes pointed straight and her body was trembling
After that she would call me and invite me over to massage her
Unread November 9th, 2015
VIP User

olddude is on a distinguished road

A few years ago I was getting a dull massage from one of the new girls and half-way thru the session mmsn comes into the room, takes the towel off my equipment and shows the girl how to start a hand-job. I thanked the mmsn and sort of laughed as the newbie fumbled around.