Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread October 25th, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxe9999 View Post
this is a crazy criminal customer that posts fake info about this provider.His name is Lynne Vanderwall from Newport Beach and if you ask any massage parlor in CM they all know him for being cheap and not tipping the girls, not mention he threatened to report the massues to the police if they don't give him free services.

There are so many guys that do that shit. Fuck em
Unread October 25th, 2017
VIP User

luxe9999 is infamous around these parts
Smile Stacy doesn't tolerate cheap ass disrespectful customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by customer69 View Post
I confirmed with a visit yesterday that Kelly is indeed Stacy from honey spa. There is another girl using the name stacy, thus the name change. She used to be one of the hottest providors and now is below avg with an even worse attitude. Service level she said is not the same as honey and she was right. I will not repeat. Terrible experience for me. And if you look at my reviews f stacy you will see how much i loved this girl. Review to follow....
anyone posting bad things about Stacy because they got rejected by her , simply because they want to sexually harass the provider and when it comes to extra they can't afford it. Please not that she doesn't accept customers from cheap low class Honey Spa that providers there doing NURU for 60 bucks. You will get rejected, not being dis-respectful but we don't tolerate losers bad mouth our business. Go back to low class building 440 fair dr and tons of illegal immigrants will work for you with your little budget for massage.
Unread October 26th, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
anyone posting bad things about Stacy because they got rejected by her , simply because they want to sexually harass the provider and when it comes to extra they can't afford it. Please not that she doesn't accept customers from cheap low class Honey Spa that providers there doing NURU for 60 bucks. You will get rejected, not being dis-respectful but we don't tolerate losers bad mouth our business. Go back to low class building 440 fair dr and tons of illegal immigrants will work for you with your little budget for massage.
Doesn't this sound like it was scripted by Golden Spa or someone who works there?
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Stacy(I'm assuming it's you)

Stop being so angry! Guys used to worship you but something obviously went wrong. There are many assholes out there but the guys who have made comments in here are not those assholes.

You and I used to see each other YEARS ago before Honey and you were so sweet and I always tipped 100 no matter what. Then at Honey you just stopped being so sweet and seemed upset with even 100. Idk what happened

And Honey is not cheap. The place is a huge rip off
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

luxe9999 $200 tip 5 star HJ review of Stacy at Golden Sunrise Spa from 10-26-17

http://www.mpreviews.com/review_read...iew=sub_review

http://www.mpreviews.com/reviews_det...views_id=85944

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/The...today/92534937
Senior Dog

Lakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond reputeLakers1990 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Stacy!!!!!!
Unread October 28th, 2017
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not sure where you got that info from, but nuru isn't $60 at Honey Spa or anywhere I can think of that does offer nuru. I'd be surprised if you could find a single place that would charge $60 for nuru.
Unread October 30th, 2017
VIP User

Mlylt777 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's def Stacy or GS because I got a nasty PM from Luxe and because I posted a truthful review. And I was never cheap to her at HS and we were always cool.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by customer69 View Post
It's def Stacy or GS because I got a nasty PM from Luxe and because I posted a truthful review. And I was never cheap to her at HS and we were always cool.

I would tip her 100 for BBBJ & DATY when I first met her. Then the BBBJ stopped(it's fine). Then the attitude started as if 100 wasn't enough for DATY. Even though at the same time there were reviews of her and DATY for 60!

It got to a point where she'd just complain about everything and give a shitty massage. Oh well, she was a sweetheart when I first met her
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

these girls stay too long in these jobs and get burned out. The smart ones come and go and save all the cash. Not too many...