Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 14th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default TIPS = To insure proper service

I have a question.... I just went to see an UTR low mileage ATF that always does BBFS for me (I know...I'm special....NOT LOL) I ususally tip $100 and she is happy. Went there yesterday and she was on the rag so she gave be a very long extended slow sensual HJ/BJ CIM with lots and lots of extreme rimming. When all was said and done I still tipped her $100 because she went an extra 10 miles to make up to me that she was OTR and couldn't offer BBFS. I didn't ask for the extra service she happily played the rusty trombone until the Saints Came Marching In.... I thought about tipping less because I didn't get FS but I went there to drop a Franklin and she earned it. Do you think I should have tipped less????
Unread June 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

No, you did the right thing. Like you said, she went above and beyond. Why wouldn't you compensate her? A mediocre BJ might be worth $60 just because it got you off, but she clearly did her best to make your visit worthwhile in spite of the circumstances. Good for her, and good for you too!
Unread June 14th, 2014
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

MPkid, I think in this case you did the correct thing since you say she was an ATF. Now if this was one spoke in the rotation wheel you could have reduced the tip. In the past I stayed with some ATF's over the years and so I felt that the usual tip (with extra gifts at certain times) even if the service was less then usual, was part of the relationship. However I don't do that anymore as I have been using the rotation and new girls method for the last # of yrs. It was too expensive to keep doing what I was doing and some other factors which is another story. And now If i may ask, who is this delightful lady? If you do not want to post it can you e-mail me the info, thanks I would appreciate it and by the way I always enjoy your comments and that's no B.S. I consider you one of the elders (like my self -in age) of this "group of bandits".
Unread June 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

That's the right tipping for your type of deal.
Unread June 14th, 2014

facefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond reputefacefook has a reputation beyond repute

once you tip a certain amount, its awkward to tip less on a future visit. expecially if there is GFE involved like you are getting. so don't be cheap
Unread June 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt lose sleep ove $20 bucks ..i would say its also worth it to know her cycle dates, if she is regular. I keep track of a few special girls that I avoid the entire place around the week, give or take! I have also heard that over time, many womwn that work together, or live together, will menstrate around the same time. Something to do with hormones, etc...
Unread June 14th, 2014
VIP User

booyah63

that is called Sorority syndrome and it is a fact that this happens with women who live together or are together most of the day. In regard to donation, you are paying for her time and on that time of the month you should pay the same as you would if she was not OTR. Keeps girls true to you.
Unread June 14th, 2014
Junior Puppy

wayne root is infamous around these parts

I would actually tip more for that level of quality service.
Unread June 15th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

I agree with all the above, and understand your "dilemma," if you will. That extra $20 just scored you some points with your ATF, for sure.

And, by the way, I wouldn't do all that stuff you listed for a $100,000 tip - so if you look at it that way you saved quite a bit with her! lol
Unread June 15th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlbrad View Post
I agree with all the above, and understand your "dilemma," if you will. That extra $20 just scored you some points with your ATF, for sure.

And, by the way, I wouldn't do all that stuff you listed for a $100,000 tip - so if you look at it that way you saved quite a bit with her! lol
Good point but I would do all those things to her if she gave me $100...hell I would be a good guy and give her the works...for FREE!!! So why is her time and efforts worth more than mine??? Because we WANT IT and she has it! HAHA