Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread January 20th, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
For someone that, KNOWS EVERYTHING,ABOUT WOMEN AND MONGERING, and you vast experience in both ,you sure are persistent to know my style,that kind of makes me think,Hmm.There is no blueprint in my style , what i meen by that is,that u have to be flouid,not 2 women r alike,having said that ,u always try to smile ,be polite,saw intrest in their lifes,LISTEN to them,treat them as u would someone out at a bar ,restaurant e.t.c.RESPECT what they do for a living,dont look down on them,u see SG we r not to much unlike in our thinking.NEVER question ur axpartise, or u method ,just u slapping u self on the back ,and gloating,i always say let someone else sing you praises.Look man,ALL women are unstable, the only creatures i know ,that can think, feel,and say, 3 different things at the same time,ANY body that says he knows women is FULL of SHIT.To recap,if anybody wants to score w women,do all the things i sad above, in short,make them comfortable,feel secure,laugh WITH them.I am not reinventing the wheel here, but that is working for me.MTR, as far as the crack thing ,was refering to ur writing.
Youi mean you dont ignore, slap, titty twist, fart, piss during the table shower, swear at them, frown, call them bad names, laugh at their interests in life, try to rip clothes off, etc ????
Fuck, I have to change all that I do.
Thanks Brother "D".

Oh one other thing "D".....All women are unstable????
Uh yea, ok stud, Ill remember that too.
Unread January 20th, 2012
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Hey SG,whats up your ass ,what REALY is you problem,is it because some one has the balls to call u out on a few things,u feeling insecure where u stand in the mongering world,because some body dosnt bow before u ,and agree with everything your saying,relax my friend, u built yourself up in your own mind ,dont forget you called yourself THE TOP AUTHORITY in the mongering word, nobody can touch u.As far as me calling all women unstable,its clinically proven ,that yes ,they r ,for a quarter of the month ,every month,READ THE WHOLE FUCKING SENTENCE that i wrote, in witch i said that they r the only creatures on earth that they think ,feel,do,say ,different things at the same time.That was not a knock on women.ALL i was saying is ,to get anywhere with them,u have to know they r very finicky,jumpy,they guard is always on , its been drilled into them from a young age,that all we want is to fuck em,which is true,Ha, Ha,Ha.As far as u changing your style ,i dont give a flying fuck what u do, listen Ass Wipe,if u feel u r in competition with me ,i suggested u get a fucking life, because i am NOT,have better things to do with my time.I have been having a ball for a couple years reading,your guys posts and reviews,VERY informative,VERY entertaining,some times u made me laugh,some times cry,some times roll my eyes in wonder,always interesting.Then i write a review, and some of u thought u gould have fun at my expense,where i come from we dont take confrontations lightly,try to be polite ,but you assholes kept it up, so now i say fuck the lot of u .
Unread January 21st, 2012
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

You need a hug...
Unread April 6th, 2012
VIP User

Profster is infamous around these parts

It's kind of difficult to read comments that are as spelling/writing/grammar/punctuation challenged as diavolos's messages. They read like listening to a schizophrenic person on speed. When it makes it hard to read, I give a fuck.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I was just reading the posts in this read. some of these one liners are hilarious. now, we all get along and are singing kumbaya. read some of these post, you will laugh.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
I was just reading the posts in this read. some of these one liners are hilarious. now, we all get along and are singing kumbaya. read some of these post, you will laugh.
Just got done reading them....still laughing,thanks Doc.
Unread May 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Your spelling has gotten better Diaveloz: LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Just got done reading them....still laughing,thanks Doc.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Thanks to you, doc, I saw the activity on this thread and did indeed enjoy the "old" conversations. You and SG could write a book!
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat32 View Post
Thanks to you, doc, I saw the activity on this thread and did indeed enjoy the "old" conversations. You and SG could write a book!
Hey Riverrat.....WTF.....i deserve credit too,i was the one pushing it ,even back than to get this pages active,in one of my posts I mention, that me my new bud, 1drmain made that happen,QUIT being so agreeable with everyone else,and second whatever they posted,post something original that you experience, or want to have a discussion on,come on man,not trying to be critical....but man up.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
Your spelling has gotten better Diaveloz: LOL
Thanks dm-65,i have had enough from the spelling police,so I make an effort now and take my time when I post something,plus I don't want my good friend 1drmain on my ass again,lol.