Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread June 24th, 2014
Junior Puppy

akacg is infamous around these parts
Default does anyone know where Liz and Julia from New ocean Day Spa HB are?

They were both great and very pretty. Good skill all around. Tiffany from Classy Spa in CM is is now working.at New Ocean Day Spa. Any.info on Liz or Julia will be appreciated.
Unread June 25th, 2014
Junior Puppy

swaggyT is infamous around these parts

Sea Bliss Day Spa on Warner in Huntington Beach. Natalie is there too. Natalie has upped her game and is looking hot.
Unread June 29th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

This place is top secret! No reviews but busy as hell. Which means all the mongers think they are the only ones getting that pussy. Well, not Julia, unless she went to the darkside also. I give her 3 more months and she'll bail. But yes, Natalie has indeed upped her game. Must have dumped her bf.
Unread July 13th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Idk maybe. When the Viet honeys like what you got tho, bf or no bf usually don't make no difference.
Unread July 17th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggyT View Post
Idk maybe. When the Viet honeys like what you got tho, bf or no bf usually don't make no difference.
You have to remember these girls do this for a living. Takes a special breed to really last in the biz. The more normal ones come and go. Hell, go check the Eileen thread, and she was far from normal. Takes a certain personality to last in the biz. And being a little self centered really helps as does love of money. But just take Sea Bliss. Julia has no BF but has her limits and pretty much sticks to them. Liz meanwhile would fuck you while her boyfriend waited in the lobby to take her to dinner.
Unread July 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I recently went back an saw an old fav of mine that been around and I was wondering what made her stay in the biz so long...I still couldnt figure it out but I think they are hard wired for the sex/climax part of it. Their sense of self worth comes from helping guys bust a nut or something like that or they are just bat-shit crazy sexual deviants. Either this hobby is their addiction or the money from it feeds another addiction. I gotta get me to Sea Bliss soon.
Unread July 17th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Viet honeys be like "I want a boy who's loyal. Oh, for $20 more you can play with my boobies!"
Unread July 17th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
I recently went back an saw an old fav of mine that been around and I was wondering what made her stay in the biz so long...I still couldnt figure it out but I think they are hard wired for the sex/climax part of it. Their sense of self worth comes from helping guys bust a nut or something like that or they are just bat-shit crazy sexual deviants. Either this hobby is their addiction or the money from it feeds another addiction. I gotta get me to Sea Bliss soon.
It's a sense of accomplishment. I used to be a painter back in my late teens...(yes they made paint back then) and after an 8 hour day you could look back and see what you had accomplished and it was kinda rewarding. Now I sell useless shit to useless people and I rarely even see the finished product in their home and there is not that sense of accomplishing shit. I leave my store, lock the door and drive home feeling like I didn't do shit. Now....when I see my ATF and she jerks a load onto her chin and tits she has that rewarding sense of accomplishing something and it reminds me of painting too! Ever have a girl work really really hard to get you to shoot jizz and for some reason it just wasn't happening? Well, she wasn't doing it for the money (she knows she will get paid either way) she is in a sick way getting rewarded with you blowing a load and I'm sure it makes her feel good about herself that she can make a dozen guys cum per day and you NOT cumming makes her feel like a failure at her chosen profession!!! Hell, I know I felt good because Chance said one of my stories gave him wood! LOL
Unread July 17th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggyT View Post
Viet honeys be like "I want a boy who's loyal. Oh, for $20 more you can play with my boobies!"
100% truth. They all talk about how bad guys are while they are giving u a bbbj and their boyfriend or husband is texting them to see if they are free for lunch. Pretty sad.
Unread May 5th, 2015
VIP User

jaimekrasi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akacg View Post
They were both great and very pretty. Good skill all around. Tiffany from Classy Spa in CM is is now working.at New Ocean Day Spa. Any.info on Liz or Julia will be appreciated.
Liz and Julia are at Sea Bliss (google and you can find the address)