Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 16th, 2017
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Silicone Sally: Meet the Japanese men who favour rubber romance with their sex dolls

Silicone Sally: Meet the Japanese men who shun real-life relationships in favour of rubber romance with sex dolls

'After my wife gave birth we stopped having sex and I felt a deep sense of loneliness,' the 45-year-old physiotherapist Ozaki said.

'But the moment I saw Mayu in the showroom, it was love at first sight,' blushed Ozaki, who takes his doll on dates in a wheelchair and dresses her in wigs, sexy clothes and jewellery.

'My wife was furious when I first brought Mayu home. These days she puts up with it, reluctantly,' he added.

'When my daughter realised it wasn't a giant Barbie doll, she freaked out and said it was gross - but now she's old enough to share Mayu's clothes.'

Japanese women are cold-hearted,' he said while on a seaside stroll with his silicone squeeze.

'They're very selfish. Men want someone to listen to them without grumbling when they get home from work,' Ozaki added.

'Whatever problems I have, Mayu is always there waiting for me. I love her to bits and want to be with her forever. I can't imagine going back to a human being. I want to be buried with her and take her to heaven.'

'Human beings are so demanding,' insisted 62-year-old Senji Nakajima, who tenderly bathes his rubber girlfriend Saori, has framed photos of her on his wall and even takes her skiing and surfing.

'People always want something from you - like money or commitment,' he complained.

'My heart flutters when I come home to Saori,' added the married father-of-two as he picnicked with his plastic partner.

'I'll never date a real woman again - they're heartless,' he insisted back at his cluttered Tokyo apartment, sandwiched between two dolls from previous dalliances and a headless rubber torso.

I'm able to take a bath with Saori, or snuggle up with her and watch TV,' he said, slipping the doll into some racy purple lingerie.

While the pillow talk is decidedly one-way, Nakajima believes he has discovered true love, saying: 'I don't want to destroy what I have with her. I'd never cheat on her, even with a prostitute, because to me she's human.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...sex-dolls.html