Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 7th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default Strip Clubs Service

Had a fairly good (but short) session at a strip club a week ago. Started with most of the ladies introducing themselves by the strip club hand shake enjoyed by Lil Rick. The lady I ended up with allowed lots of handling and is a bit of a squirter.

This club has full VIP rooms and just curtained areas in their couch area at a reduced price. They also offer a "happy hour" (actually 4 hrs)with even further reduced pricing.

Want to wait a while before throwing a review in with full details.

Anybody else had any good times at these places.
Unread August 7th, 2017
VIP User

jaguar224 is on a distinguished road

What is the name of the club?
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

was it in upland.....back in the day this was the town
Unread August 8th, 2017
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Outside of any drinks cost what did the whole thing run you in the VIP room and how much action did you get? I have heard of hjs or even bjs but only fs action was some version of a lap dance or CG. If they have a skirt on they can move the panties to the side and sit on it, but maybe the risk raised the excitement.
Unread August 8th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

In the city of industry, private fs is possible in the VIP areas...but very costly compared to just going to an AMP/AAMP. The difference is that you can get White meat and other races not typically found at an AMP/AAMP.

Also, at almost any black strip club, fs is possible in the lap dance area....there they just do the "move panties to the side" thing...it's pretty exciting actually...the girls do stare down any peeping toms who peer too long at the lap dance area....you need you MYOB at these places.
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to the reviews on here i started going to strip clubs againthe whole lapland on the couch thing has improved since my last bit to strip club 10 yrs ago where it seemed it was all about buying the girl a drink,
, the whole lap dance game it isn't as good as it was when i first started going in the late 90's(Got full service behind those louvered doors at industrial Strip a couple of times during lap dances)

fast forward to today,The regular lap dances are titilating and usually get to feed on the titties and often get to finger the Kitty, I wait for 2-1 lap dances, Only recently tried a VIP at SYNN in the valley on thursday when it is only 75, got full roaming and she ground on my cock through my underwear till i came It was titillating and different than massage but i like the thrill of the hunt, and not knowing how far things will go, definitely what will happen, so its a crapshoot and extras CAN be had in VIP, if your looking for a sure thing fuck wise go to the full service places reviewed here,
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
Outside of any drinks cost what did the whole thing run you in the VIP room and how much action did you get? I have heard of hjs or even bjs but only fs action was some version of a lap dance or CG. If they have a skirt on they can move the panties to the side and sit on it, but maybe the risk raised the excitement.
Going to hold onto the club name and lady's name for now. Curtained area and FS during happy hour. A little more than 1/2 what I would have spent at an AMP and got 15 min with a white girl of my choice. Risk = Excitement might have had a little to do with a pretty good pop. Plain lap dances allow for a little sampling of wares. If the lady allows inside fingering its a good sign she might go FS
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

Also, at almost any black strip club, fs is possible in the lap dance area....there they just do the "move panties to the side" thing...it's pretty exciting actually...the girls do stare down any peeping toms who peer too long at the lap dance area....you need you MYOB at these places.[/quote]

hmm this dude wondering where the BLACK strip clubs are and what exactly that means?
Unread August 8th, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
...Also, at almost any black strip club, fs is possible in the lap dance area....there they just do the "move panties to the side" thing...it's pretty exciting actually...the girls do stare down any peeping toms who peer too long at the lap dance area....you need you MYOB at these places.
Been many many years, but I got sucked BBBJCIMWS after fucking a beautiful black, barely legal, teen, at STARZ. The ONLY time I ever went. It was totally friendly to this white guy being there.
Unread August 9th, 2017
VIP User

skeetz190 is on a distinguished road

I had a hot latina hit me up at a club in the OC. She had a great body and big tits. Rode me like a champ in the curtain area. Tip and all was 180. Not to bad when you get to pick the girl. Yeah she hit me up but I was checking her out the while time. Crazy fun