Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread August 23rd, 2011

zzz2b will become famous soon enoughzzz2b will become famous soon enough
Default Around SGV

Had been around SGV last couple days for massages. Notice that, these girls try to upsale you to 1 1/2 hr or 2 hrs. Recently, @ the Foot Massage place (upstair, by the elevator, next to Pacific) the girl would not stop after 1 hr session, soon I notice that pass 1 hr. I stood up and put my clothes on. The girl told me it is 1 1/2 hr = $40, told her that I did not OK for an hr & half. It is more like 65-70 min. Pay her the 40 no tip. Anyone had similar experience around SGV?
Unread August 25th, 2011
VIP User

waru2005 has a spectacular aura aboutwaru2005 has a spectacular aura aboutwaru2005 has a spectacular aura about

I go to the $25 places along Valley all the time. Never had that happen to me and it is understood it is one hour, if you say nothing.

On rare, occasion, I've been asked if I wanted more time, but in my experience that is unusual.

Maybe they're getting a little desperate. However, I can imagine a lot of disputes happening when the customer doesn't realize it is more than an hour and expecting to pay the one hour fee.
Unread August 26th, 2011
VIP User

caspertheghost has much to be proud ofcaspertheghost has much to be proud ofcaspertheghost has much to be proud ofcaspertheghost has much to be proud ofcaspertheghost has much to be proud ofcaspertheghost has much to be proud ofcaspertheghost has much to be proud ofcaspertheghost has much to be proud ofcaspertheghost has much to be proud of

Business has been slow at many shops all around the area, not just SGV., so it makes sense to try to upsell any customer who comes in. I've heard from many providers tell me that they have just 1 or 2 customers a day, and the tips are also getting smaller, so the girls are all fighting for the business. I guess that now that more people are running out of their 99 weeks of unemployment extended benefits, they have less to spend hobbying..
Unread August 26th, 2011
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Casper, I don't think it is just the 99 week folk's that are low on scratch. Wages in the private sector have remained stagnant for years, while cost of living has increased. Government is handing out lavish penions to high paying jobs, but those people are not really into the pleasures of life. They are living in houses and making SUV payments that they can't afford. What is really hurting everyone is food prices. The stupid politicians have encouraged us to use alcohol for gasoline. It is made from corn. We are burning the food! 50% of US corn goes through a tailpipe instead of an animal. This has caused problems worldwide.

Private sectors workers tell me thay do not have the disposable income they used to have. Restuarants are out, ball games are out, movies are out, rental pussy is out, cable is being cut, and Starbucks? what's that?
Unread August 26th, 2011
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

So is it fair to say then if they are slow they should start making it up by giving us mongers EXTRAS
Unread August 26th, 2011
VIP User

yellow oak

I got massage before and she tease me a lot before the time was over and she ask me if I want extra 1/2 hour so I thought she would give me extra. Just another massage. I usually just 1 hour they would ask me first, if I want extra.
Unread February 14th, 2012

zzz2b will become famous soon enoughzzz2b will become famous soon enough

Stop by massage place (next to Pacific) by the elevator. Saw some new talents. Didn't see Jessica there. A older mamasan run the show now. Need 1 more stamp on my frequent "flyer card" to get a free session. Will be back this week.
Unread February 16th, 2012
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

So can anybody confirm if the pizza shop is still in business? Are they still serving their specials?
Unread February 17th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I need to write a review, but I swung the bat and struck out this week. You need to enter through the front door on Gladys now and walk through a faux office with signs posted.
Unread February 28th, 2012
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

Does Ada still work there or is she gone also?