Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 7th, 2016
Junior Puppy

Mrbig2124
Default what is happening with reviews?

Does anyone have any idea what is happening with the reviews submission? I have 2 pending reviews with no feedback and I have read some people who have had reviews pending for weeks and months. I have tried emailing and following up with no response. I saw today that there weren't even any new reviews posted. What is going on with this site?
Unread January 7th, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why? Here it is

Currently Active Users: 39 (13 members and 26 guests)
Most users ever online was 10,457, July 5th, 2014 at 01:21 PM.

If you look at the numbers, this website is in decline. Actually all of society is in decline because the economy is going down the drain because of whore politicians have sold us into slavery and debt.

At this website's peak, there was a 5 figure number representing how many mongers were online here. Now you only hear the sound of crickets.
Unread January 8th, 2016
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

my last review took 5 days to approve

and the economy is doing quite well in USA, lots of hiring done the last 3 months but wages are stagnant. China is pulling down our stock market not our economy.
Unread January 8th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold
Default Get Active!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbig2124 View Post
Does anyone have any idea what is happening with the reviews submission? I have 2 pending reviews with no feedback and I have read some people who have had reviews pending for weeks and months. I have tried emailing and following up with no response. I saw today that there weren't even any new reviews posted. What is going on with this site?
The state of this website does seem to be in decline. Owners have been promising the new site is coming, over and over. The same stalwart posters and contributors, have not changed...And a few have dropped out altogether. (Ichi comes to mind.)

I'm not sure how you market a site like this, but it does seem that it needs more attention. It's a good site, when people contribute. I know, that on a national level, MPR is really worthless. SoCal and Chicago seem to do well, but everywhere else is lightweight to non-existent. BUT, having said that...SOCAL is down from days past.

For me, I don't post much, because I go to the same places and see the same girls...based on my mood. If I did post, it would just be the same ol same ol. And, maybe that's the problem - a lot of us are comfortable, and don't TOFTT anymore?

I would like to encourage newer mongers, lurkers and less active veterans...well...to get active. Start contributing! And, to show my commitment, I will post some stuff again, even if it is a bit standard fair.
Unread January 9th, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Redwood Originals

I really like this website, the people who run it are pretty cool. They were one of the first I believe, then upstarts like crudmaps have stolen the thunder a bit.
Over time, I have learned to keep my favorite providers to myself, and contribute a few reviews here and there. I don't want the wrong kind of attention to damage my favorite providers so I never share my ATF's. I am more likely to submit a poor review for a crappy provider, so the monger community can at least have a heads up on the ripoff parlours.

At this time of year, the authorities go crazy with their multi-million dollar "task force" to combat human trafficking yada yada yada. It's important to use caution.
Unread January 11th, 2016
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

If the new website really has been in production for the last year, then the programmers are not doing a good job or there are stringing this along to maximize the billing. This feels like government work.
Unread January 11th, 2016
VIP User

jaguar224 is on a distinguished road

Does everyone get doubles and sometime triples of the new reviews everyday?
Unread January 13th, 2016
Junior Puppy

tangmaster is on a distinguished road

I agree, not a whole lot of new posts - I also tend to hit my favorites more often now because lack of favorable reviews on new places, 8 of my posts in the last 3 months have been from new places in the inland empire so I'm doing my part, but a lot of the newer places seem to be legit or being overly cautious as they are new. got some really good massages but that's it. for the number of places in Ontario, upland, rancho area just seems to be a lack of reviews.
Unread January 13th, 2016
Junior Puppy

rick_brown33

This site is going down. Usually get a prepaid card to upgrade my membership. This time I could never put in an amount. I felt as if they were trying to trick me so I would get charged the year instead on doing my month to month.
Unread January 14th, 2016
Junior Puppy

drkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant futuredrkdgglr has a brilliant future

I agree with much of this. Every time I posted about an ATF type girl in the past, it always bit me in the ass. I'll still post when I TOFTT...glad to see a bunch of activity at Angel Spa after my recent review, but that's about it.