Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread August 20th, 2015
VIP User

Bill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Yeah, get rid of the one with the badge! Lol
The picture of my 69 year old body is bad enough, adding a badge wouldn't make it
much worse. Actually Sam, I was thinking of using a picture of you holding an I-tune card.
lol
Unread August 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wilson View Post
The picture of my 69 year old body is bad enough, adding a badge wouldn't make it
much worse. Actually Sam, I was thinking of using a picture of you holding an I-tune card.
lol
Damn! You got a picture of that?